My name is Cecilia, I graduated from Central Saint Martins in July ’18. My background is in Graphic Communication Design and I’ve recently started to work with immersive technologies. My practice ranges from branding to web design with some basics of html, css and js. I’m currently freelancing as a graphic and web designer, while developing a 3D archive of endangered species of bees shot in photogrammetry.
- 53100 music and local culture53100 is an experimental music festival launching next September 2020 in Siena, Tuscany. The project will bring together a broad spectrum of electronic music, spreading the sound throughout the hills of Chianti area - crudle of Tuscan gastronomy and wine tourism. I worked on the festival Identity and website for Era Studio Berlin. We decided for the key visual, to play with videos of lactobacillus: a type of bacterias that transforms Must into wine. Experimentation in music is like wine fer
- Codedoodl.esCodedoodl.es is an archive of curated creative coding sketches created by FLUUUID and sponsored by Nexus Interactive Arts. For this identity I’ve decided to play on the concept of framing and sketches. The logo is contained in a rectangular frame representing the browser window. This is labeled as “.es”. In the small version of the logo the shape is declined, becoming the arena where to play with the doodles, symbolized here by the red sketches. The font Space Mono has been selected because, t
- Marta Carelli - Brand IdentityMarta Carelli, is a Digital Content Creator based in Milan. The studio designs and produces bespoken Instagram feeds for small businesses, along with capsule projects for bigger Interior Design clients such as Kartell, Gufram, Sunnei. The identity needed to communicate with the industrial world, while maintaining a clean feeling able to combine the elegance of the products advertised, with the young and experimental visual approach of the client.
- SAVOIE - RebrandingSavoy is a French territory, located in the south of France. The region is listed as part of the UNPO, (Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization). Famous for its rare and beautiful cultural heritage, Savoy keeps being an attraction for haute-cusin lovers and extreme sports cravers. For my BA final project at Politecnico di Milano, I was asked to design its rebranding and to suggest a visual system to communicate and organize the region's attractions. I decided to work on the tourist off
- LETRASET - Unit EditionsLetraset The DIY Typography Revolution, is a touring exhibition developed at Sheffield Institute of Arts by Pam Bowman and Matt Edgar. At the core of the exhibition there’s the will of bringing back the handcrafted process of typography to young creatives. The show has been hosted and produced by Belli Gallery: the first graphic design gallery in Milan. Belli, is a curatorial project by Parcodiyellowstone Studio. Following, the Exhibition Set-up and Digital Communication I designed during m
- YOBI - Yoga for businessYobi by Susi Galante, wants to bring the practice of yoga in business places of Milan. The idea, is to offer an innovative method for team building and self-knowledge, as well as a solution against stress and anxiety. With her team of specialized teachers, Susi organizes customized yoga classes based on the clients’ needs; bringing her practice inside the building. Following, the brand identity, campaign and website I’ve been working on for Parcodiyellowstone studio.
+ View all
- Digital Design
- Web Design
- 360 Branding
- Premiere Pro
- Virtual Reality
- Frontend Development
- Graphic Design