Innovative and driven, Lookout Point - TV drama production company – intern and 1st class graduate, with sharp writing, research and organisational skills. I pride myself on collaborating well with others, using my initiative to learn and adapt independently and always being prepared to contribute creative ideas and solutions to challenges.
- Words Between Friends: An Interview With Singer Cherée | WriterTurning 22 today, singer Cherée is at a crossroads; her fourth single, ‘Just Like Me’, was released on 25th July and her music is beginning to spark industry interest and loyal listeners. We met at high school and I interviewed Cherée during one of our many ‘catch-up’ sleepovers to catch a glimpse of this precarious yet hopefully moment many 20-somethings can relate to.
- Publishing Cardiff | SpeakerEditor and Welsh native Tori West has created Publish Cardiff – a day of talks, networking and celebration of all things print. The day is a forward-thinking yet necessary step in the right direction for an area home to a wealth of creatives and forward-thinkers. Talks and live Q&A’s with BRICKS, Refinery29, Typical Girls, Ashleigh Kane (Dazed) and Naomi Pike (British Vogue) will be held at Clwb Ifor Bach.
- Nike Air Max 98 | ModelHYPEBAE ARTICLE Nike’s Air Max 98 is often seen as a male-focused sneaker, but it’s 2018 and women are more into sneakers than ever, so thankfully Nike is releasing the standout silhouette in a women’s-exclusive colorway. For those who are unfamiliar with this sneaker, it encompasses a visible, full-length Air Max unit in the midsole, upon which, in this case, rests a futuristic crisp white and cream rippled upper. Modeled by Chani and Celiya, founders of London-based zine, Typical Girls, the A
+ View all
Creative InternLookout Point
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Administrative duties, such as managing contacts, calls, office supplies, expenses & meeting schedules. • Assisting the development team on script reading and copyrights research • Researching & updating talent logs for production staff • Co-ordinated casting sessions • Acted as runner on director’s rehearsals of Les Miserables • Team assistance, such as booking couriering & transportation, making reservations, printing & binding scripts and office hospitality. • Liaising with senior production and development staff & high-profile talent.
EditorTypical Girls Magazine
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Researching talent and influencers to connect and collaborate with. • Commissioning artistic and journalistic work. • Making editorial decisions regarding submitted content, displaying an awareness of the issue’s theme and publications tone and brand. • Interviewing various key figures within the creative industries • Editing and proof-reading content • Updating social media channels and website
+ Show more
- Print Journalism
- Script Reader
- Content Coordination
- Coordinating Events
- Artist Interviews
- Talent Scouting
- Assistant Admin
(hons) BACity University of London
London, United Kingdom
The programme focuses particularly on giving you a broad range of skills in creative business management, allied to knowledge and understanding of a variety of topics relating to cultural policy studies. These twin aims are underpinned by several cross-cutting themes that characterise the programme as a whole: globalisation and internationalisation in relation to culture; the place of the city in sustaining different forms of cultural practice; cultural work and cultural workers; and the role and importance of digital platforms and cultures, particularly in relation to legal frameworks and intellectual property rights.
UAL Extended Level 3 Diploma in Performing Arts (Acting)
- London, United Kingdom
On this 16 hours a week course, students study both the theory and practice of a wide range of Theatre styles.