Projects credited in
- KNKTU ( Connect to) w/UALKNKTU was born in March 2017 from a new initiative run by the Widening Participation & Progression team that work within Careers & Employability at UAL. They encouraged our collective to develop their own narratives, networks and projects in order to empower them to succeed in their creative, professional lives. KNKTU isn’t an acronym, but rather the framework of the words “Connect To.” We are a collective whose ethos is to create spaces and to produce creative content that brings people togeth
- Art Jam (Afrofuturism theme)After a successful debut in April DIFFЯNT is back again with another Art Jam in BeatBox! Art Jam is London’s best live art and exhibition experience where guests can create artwork next to London’s best emerging visual artists, this time around the theme is Afrofuturism.
- Brown Sugar screeningFor Valentine’s Day we held a film screening, art exhibition and poetry night. The night opened with poetry performances leading into a break for attendees to view the art and then a screening of the rom-com Brown Sugar. Talented at the event included artist Artgoon365 and poets Banana Sharma, Kiraya Kawesa, Kush Wilson and John Akinde.
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Certified UK is an online broadcaster providing rising UK talent across a spectrum of art forms with a platform. Since it's establishment in 2010 CUK has been delivering interviews and performance pieces with some of the UK's most anticipated names including Shakka, George The Poet, and Little Simz. Role Includes: - Research. - Sourcing new, up and coming talent. - Deciding on content to be published. - Writing feature articles as well as music, film, art and fashion reviews. - Conducting interviews with artists. - Attending and reviewing live shows and events. - Liaising with artists and PR companies. - Conceptualising and writing the 'Reflectors of The Time' aka #ROTTUK series/campaign.
- Administration Skills
- Customer Service and Sales