- The RenoA project working alongside a group of creatives as well as 'The Reno Originals.' The Reno Club was one of the most famous clubs in the North West in the 1970s and 80s. The club was well known for the fashion, funk and soul music. Within this shoot we have re created the feel of the club, particularly focusing on the clothing and pin picking points which the regulars reminisce on.
- TogetherThis project 'Together' is in collaboration with designer Faye Jones. For this project I sent out a casting call on social media for women with skin conditions to be involved with this shoot. These three women responded as they wanted to gain confidence and step out of their comfort zone, showing their makeup free skin to the world.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Curiously Curious ShowI was on the direction team for our second year fashion show 'Curiously Curious'. My role was creative direction and set design. Loosely based on the Mad Hatter's tea party in Alice in Wonderland, this show was an exhibition of the second year Fashion Design students garments at Manchester School of Art. Backstage photographs by Megan Roach.
- The RenoThis project was a collaboration between several creatives and “The Reno Regulars”. The Reno was a renowned club in the 1970s and 80s and was well known for its fashion, funk and soul. Within this shoot, we focused on recreating the Regulars’ style by having conversations with them about their experiences and sourcing vintage garments to be in keeping with their style.
- Faustine Steinmetz InternUnder the guidance of Newgen sponsored Faustine Steinmetz I nurtured my vigour for handcrafted, slow-made design and individually processed pieces, with the focus being ‘to make a piece for someone to keep forever’. I worked on weaving samples for collaborations with commercial brands such as Cheap Monday and for Faustines own collection, shown at Somerset House and the ICA. I also spent much of my time in liaison with the chosen factories and cloth houses, working on research and backstage preparation.
Social Media ManagerFood4Heroes
United KingdomFull Time
Food4Heroes is an organisation preparing and delivering fresh and nutritious meals to frontline NHS staff. -Fundraising and market awareness -Content Curator -Fundraising events organiser
+ Show more
- Casting Models
- Creative Direction
- Social Media
- Content Curation