I am a self-motivated and proactive individual, this is shown by my participation in several fashion networks e.g Find Your Intern & Connect. I have recently graduated from Manchester School of Art, specialising In Creative Direction and Styling. Sustainability and Diversity is the core value of my work.
- UneditMy recent project 'Unedit' creates a platform and safe space to discuss skin diversity, provoke conversations, share stories, art and talk sustainable fashion. All content on the platform is unedited to encourage the movement away from photoshop and retouching images within the fashion industry.
- The RenoA project working alongside a group of creatives as well as 'The Reno Originals.' The Reno Club was one of the most famous clubs in the North West in the 1970s and 80s. The club was well known for the fashion, funk and soul music. Within this shoot we have re created the feel of the club, particularly focusing on the clothing and pin picking points which the regulars reminisce on.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- CuriousA Fashion presentation showcasing L5 Fashion Design students garments, curated by L5 Fashion Art Direction students. Follow us down the rabbit hole and enter a world of monochrome wonders, full of mad people and many curious creations. I was on the Lookbook team for our second year fashion presentation. My role was photographer and set design on the Lookbook shoot and backstage management and photography at the fashion presentation. Photography shown, by: Ella Kenneally Set Design: Holly Lav
- Curiously Curious ShowI was on the direction team for our second year fashion show 'Curiously Curious'. My role was creative direction and set design. Loosely based on the Mad Hatter's tea party in Alice in Wonderland, this show was an exhibition of the second year Fashion Design students garments at Manchester School of Art. Backstage photographs by Megan Roach.
- The RenoThis project was a collaboration between several creatives and “The Reno Regulars”. The Reno was a renowned club in the 1970s and 80s and was well known for its fashion, funk and soul. Within this shoot, we focused on recreating the Regulars’ style by having conversations with them about their experiences and sourcing vintage garments to be in keeping with their style.
+ Show more
Social Media ManagerFood4Heroes
United KingdomFull Time
Food4Heroes is an organisation preparing and delivering fresh and nutritious meals to frontline NHS staff. -Fundraising and market awareness -Content Curator -Fundraising events organiser
Fashion AssistantTank Magazine
- London, United KingdomInternship
-Creating digital content for Tank's online magazine 'Because'. - Assisting photoshoots for the Gamification Issue, 2019. - Interviewing fashion brands e.g Levis Jeans for 'Store Stories'. - Collecting garments from showrooms and press offices like Four Publicity, Pop Pr and Purple Pr etc
+ Show more
- Casting Models
- Creative Direction
- Social Media
- Content Curation