You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Final year portfolio?
Do you really want to delete project Fashion Film?
Do you really want to delete project A-MUSE Magazine?
2016 Fashion Communication Graduate from Heriot Watt University in the Scottish Boarders.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Working closely with EA to organise the office of the Creative Director and CEO • Ensure the EA’s address book is constantly maintained and updated • Budget tracking • Responsible for the aesthetic standards within the office • Assisting other departments with ad-hoc tasks • Liaison for all external contractors connected with the building • Events Management for company events • Catering for staff during show period • Creating Dynamo profiles for new staff members and assisting with new starters and leavers • Working with the Office Manager to ensure all facilities are maintained and office is compliant with Health & Safety regulations • Email mailbox management for general enquiries • Oversee all IT and printing enquiries, assisting where possible • Office logistics: Distributing incoming mail/deliveries and organising couriers/tracking parcels • Stationary and supplies inventory management • Booking meeting rooms and hospitality • Manage Reception switchboard • Management of FOH intern
• Actively supported production team to successfully execute seven performances daily at the venue • Processed ticket sales and coordinated audiences around the production schedule • Promoted performances through digital campaigns on social media to boost ticket sales
• Communicated effectively with clients and candidates verbally and over email to coordinate appointments • Organised and multitasked regularly to meet deadlines on a daily basis • Adapted to new operating systems and processes quickly and efficiently • Developed trustworthy relationships with consumer and colleagues
• Coordinated and lead private gallery views • Built and maintained relationships with customers • Curated monthly newsletters, responsible for photography content, planning and development
• Working as an intern for Sarah Innes during her Masters program at Edinburgh College of Art. • Assisting in the layout and design aesthetic space showcasing her work for the final exhibition.
• Registered and directed guests to multiple catwalk shows • Organised back stage activity and dressed models
• Responsible for capturing, editing and publishing over 300 images of camp activity on the website daily
• Transcribed scripts from recorded interviews, redirected phone calls and recovered high resolution images from press departments
• Personal assistant for the Director, organised and updated files for a new Excel system
•Maintained appearance of stock, replenished stock, preformed size checks, interacted with customers and assisted on the shop floor. • Assisted in the changing rooms, cleaning the store, shipment, transfers, backstocking and updates.
This programme is aimed at students who are fascinated by the variety and diversity of ways that fashion and clothing is communicated, promoted and presented creatively to different audiences. Fashion Communication is the activity that supports or encourages the promotion and purchases of fashion products through photography, film, digital media, performance, music, advertising and journalism. The core elements of the programme aim to develop an awareness and understanding of all areas of contemporary popular culture – underpinned with an in-depth knowledge of contemporary fashion design and its context, to inspire original and dynamic ideas to communicate fashion to an international audience in the 21st century.