You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Passionate about creative brand partnerships. Core skills in relationship building, strategic partnerships & end-to-end campaign delivery.
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities and securing partnerships which enhance the customer’s experience of D&AD’s Festival, New Blood Festival and Special Projects. - Project management of the current year’s sponsorship agreements; working with events and marketing teams to make brand activations and marketing deliverables happen. - Account management of 20 New Blood Awards sponsors; developing creative assignments and acting as the clients’ representative internally (inc. Adobe, BBC, Instagram, John Lewis and Sony Music). - Work with Education, Marketing and Digital departments to ensure sponsorships are truly integrated into D&AD programming and marcomms. - Create reports of the in-market activity i.e. potential competitors, trends, best market practice and potential collaborators.
- Responsible for the Just for Summer product launch across New South Wales. - Identified and secured new distributed routes while enhancing existing relationships with retailers.
- Managed preparation for the Formula One Corporate Challenge, taking a lead role in pitching to businesses and securing partner sign ups (inc. Cotswold Outdoor and Mitsubishi). - Devised and executed comprehensive communications plans for the charities’ events. - Assisted with pre-event management, written communications and design of marketing materials.
- Ensured distribution in food service outlets was increased by 60% over the three-month period. - Built and maintained relationships with businesses across the UK (inc. Barclays, Hewitt Packard, Nissan, Virgin Money and Transport for London). - Through driving distribution, visibility, chiller placement and compliance I contributed to the brands global ‘At Work’ sales strategy. - Oversaw bookings of the Oculus Rift Air Race Simulator within the food service sector.
- Led a team of Red Bull Brand Ambassadors. - Marketed the Red Bull brand to existing and future consumers through sampling initiatives at key cultural events (inc. Edinburgh Fringe Festival and Motocross Championships). - Managed relationships with senior members of staff and partner companies. - Planned team meetings, managed stock orders and created consumer feedback reports. - Provided support for events such as Culture Clash, Air Race and Levis Lock In.