I am a podcast producer that has developed over 50 podcasts - 5 of which made it into the top 10 of the iTunes chart. After graduating from university with a 2:1 honours degree, I went on to work for a start-up company where I was their lead audio producer. Here, I utilised my managing and interpersonal skills to create shows for various artists and organisations such as Professor Green, The Vamps, GQ and Facebook. A lot of these shows required me to quickly adapt to diverse complications that arose. Throughout my years at university, I developed a keen interest in sharing peoples stories. I completed my dissertation which looked into the under-representation of the transgender community in radio. Part of the research I conducted for this dissertation involved sensitive interviews with both media stars and everyday people that identify as transgender.
- Charles Dickens: The Lost PortraitThe Lost Portrait is a story that traces the origins of a beguiling portrait of Charles Dickens shown aged 31 as an emerging literary star in the midst of writing his masterwork, A Christmas Carol. The portrait has been lost for over 150 years and was last seen in public at the Royal Academy in London in 1844. The work, which was painted by the professional female artist and social campaigner Margaret Gillies, miraculously reappeared earlier this year in South Africa. It’s been on quite a journe
- Learning to Adult Slowly with Professor GreenHosted by The Book of Man columnist Professor Green titled ‘Learning To Adult, Slowly’,. Tune in weekly where, with special guests he’ll be discussing the issues affecting men today - that aren’t better left unsaid. Mental Health, Body anxieties and more. Honest and thought provoking chat.
- The Making Of... by Vanity FairBrought to you by Vanity Fair, Founders Forum and Grow by Facebook, The Making Of… explores the moments that have shaped the lives of the people who are in turn shaping ours. Clemency Burton-Hill speaks to those individuals who are defining the modern world, including internet entrepreneurs, authors, scientists, media moguls and fashion icons, and asks them about the key moments that made them. Guests for season one include Jimmy Wales, the founder of Wikipedia; Eva Chen, Fashion Director at Ins
- I'm Absolutely Fine! by The MidultDo you feel like a fully-functional human woman? Annabel Rivkin and Emilie McMeekan of The Midult look at all the glamour and indignity of being a grown-up. With glorious guests talking about how they grew into their faces, their bodies and their lives. Plus some properly useful beauty tips. Because who doesn’t need those?
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
Throughout my time here, I was the audio producer of all of Entales original content, where my main role was to record and edit shows. However, I also worked on all stages of production, right from the creation and planning stage of the show shows all the way through to distribution to platforms e.g Spotify and Apple.
Assistant ProducerUnity 101 FM
- Southampton, United KingdomInternship
Unity 101 is a voluntary organisation catering to the Asian and ethnic minority communities in Southampton. During my time here I learned how to cater for ethnicities that I don't identify with, as well as how to run a station that is entirely dependent on volunteers.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Interpersonal Communication
- 120 Film
- Self Starter
- Talent Management
BA (Hons) Radio (2:1)Bournemouth University
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
A three year BA course that focuses on the developing skills as an audio producer to a professional standard whilst studying industry models and concepts in an academic context. Each unit within the course was designed to develop our broadcasting production. We are also thought to analysis our own work in order to improve on it as well as understand the place it would have in wider industry contexts.