Claire comes from a background in technology, creativity and innovation, with people always at the heart of it. As an accomplished leader, she has twenty years of experience in startups, tech, consultancies, and creative agencies, working in partnership with C-suite and Senior HR/L&D Leaders of FTSE 100 companies. In the last few years founded her own business; Imagine Beyond and co-founded We Are Powerful Creators. Claire is deeply passionate about learning and understanding how things work — and loves to uncover new insights in psychology, neuroscience, culture and technology, sharing her knowledge to empower others, as a speaker, panellist and moderator. Claire is a non-exec director for an Insurtech startup and is motivated by helping business and people achieve their highest potential. Mentoring and coaching Women in Tech, MBA students at London Business School and young entrepreneurs at the Year Here 2020 programme to address inequality.
- We Are Powerful CreatorsWith energy, compassion and collaboration, we blend our creativity and guidance, to empower fellow creatives and entrepreneurs through these tough times. Our mission is to build a global community where people feel they belong and are their most authentic selves. A place where people are seen, heard, valued and celebrated for who they are. WE ARE POWERFUL CREATORS Our Values: Celebrate success and support one another Creative and collaborative Non-judgemental Empowering
- Connecting the dots between Creativity, Technology and PeopleA 45-minute talk on my career journey where I connect the dots between creativity, technology and people, exploring the successes and lessons I've learnt along the way. From startups to scale-ups, entrepreneurship to innovation, I come from a diverse background, and connect these dots in different ways.
- Time For a ResetSuper excited to share the latest podcast episode for Losing Our iMachination, where I'm interviewed by the awesome Zak Bassey. During this episode, we explore our relationship with tech, and why the global pandemic has given us all a golden opportunity to have a 'Time For A Reset'. Check out the link and have a listen: https://our-imachination.simplecast.com/episodes/time-for-a-reset-Bdm0O_f9
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit185
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Yana Peel CEO of the Serpentine Galleries since 2016. Peel is a co-founder of the Outset Contemporary Art Fund and Intelligence Squared Asia, and was CEO of Intelligence Squared Group from 2013 to 2016. Awarded one of Harper’s Bazaar ‘Women of the Year’ 2017 for her contribution to arts. Yana's nominations: Es Devlin - Stage designer Grace Wales Bonner - Fashion designer Sondra Perry - New media artist and net neutrality advocate FeiFei Li - Director of the Stanford Artificial Intelligence La161
Co-FounderWe Are Powerful Creators
London, United KingdomPart Time
To inspire, energise and empower fellow creatives and founders. We bring together a tribe of powerful creators, virtually, across the Global Soho House & Soho Works communities, to learn and collaborate together. Find out more here: www.wearepowerfulcreators.com & join the growing tribe here www.instagram.com/wearepowerfulcreators/
Senior PartnerLet's Talk Talent
London, United KingdomPart Time
Re-imagining the people experience in business, with innovative, virtual-first, bespoke people solutions across Talent Management, Culture & Change, Organisational Development. Three days a week.
+ Show more
- Relationship Management
- Community Engagement
- Startup Development
- Content Creatiion
Faces of a Vibrant EconomyGrant ThorntonAs part of Grant Thornton’s commitment to shaping a vibrant economy in the UK, each year the firm identifies and brings together 100 progressive leaders across private, public and third sectors that demonstrate excellence in two or more of the following areas: Growth – fostering a culture of growth, job creation and leading their organisation into new markets Innovation - solving problems, leaders whose products or services are disrupting the sector and challenging the status quo Purpose – investing in their workforce, connecting financial profit to social purpose and contributing to the wider community The Faces of a Vibrant Economy are selected from across the UK and represent diverse sectors and industries. Among them are business leaders, entrepreneurs, local government innovators and third sector trailblazers – recognised for their commitment to developing an economy that enables people, organisations and communities to flourish.