I am a Glasgow based designer working across print, digital and space. In 2020, I founded Concrete Nature, an environmentally conscious studio exploring sustainability and design through publishing, educational and curatorial practices. As a freelance designer, I work with an international clientele across the creative, fashion and publishing industry. The unique and versatile experience embodying my practice was built while training in France, Ireland and the UK. I am available for new projects and creative collaborations.
- The Space BetweenThe Space Between is a risograph printed publication featuring a curated selection of photographic work shared by international creatives in response to the studio’s first open call. The publication acts as a collective experiment assembled to consider, observe and question our relationship with nature. The publication takes us on a journey to reflect on the different ways our relationship with nature manifest itself within the spaces we experience, from the lushness and abundance of the outdoo
- WHISHTWhisht is a London based venture serving scrumptious sandwiches with a wee Irish twist. With the opening of their space in Pop Brixton, Whisht wanted to refine their brand identity and design a space encapsulating their identity playfully. The quick turn-around project included refining the logo and colour palette, establishing brand guidelines, producing print packaging, and designing the space.
- Spot Design Market • Spring Edit 2020Concrete Nature worked with Spot Design Market to create the visual identity of their 2020 Spring Edit. The studio started by creating a playful colour palette combining dusty pink, soft mint, custard yellow and pastel pink to celebrate and convey the blissfulness of the season. The colour palette was deployed across all collateral material from poster to social media images to establish the unique look & feel of this edit. As a primarily physical entity, Spot had to adapt to translate their ca
- Diplo & Autoerotique - Waist Time Cast: Emerald Lewis, Lola Ogunyemi, Talia Robinson, Tiina Tuomisto and Maria Kindgren Production Company: MATTER Director: Remi Paringaux Producer: James Fuller, Kellie Fuller and Philippe Vaxelaire Diplo Creative Director: Sara Nataf Art Director: Clementine Carriere DP: Kit Fraser Editor: Jake Brownbill Colorist: Ben Rogers (GPS) Stylist: Natalie Wilkins Hair: Kerri Ewart Make Up: Eoin Whelan Nail Tech: Pebbles Aikens Focus Puller: Phil Martin Loader: James Murray O’Brien G
- Sommet in the cityThe Sommet Bag is brought to life on screen in a playful and upbeat online film Sommet in the city. The film take us on a journey across iconic spots around London to discover the colourful and versatile collection. Directed by photographer Pelle Crepin and produced by Matter Production.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Online Campaigns
+ Show more