I am the creative director and found of Concrete Nature, a Glasgow based creative studio working within the fields of art direction, printed matter, brand identity and digital design. The unique and versatile experience embodying my practice was built while training in France, Ireland and the UK. I am available for international projects and creative collaboration.
- The Space BetweenThe Space Between is a risograph printed publication featuring a curated selection of photographic work shared by international creatives in response to the studio’s first open call. The publication acts as a collective experiment assembled to consider, observe and question our relationship with nature. The publication takes us on a journey to reflect on the different ways our relationship with nature manifest itself within the spaces we experience, from the lushness and abundance of the outdoo
- Spot Design Market • Spring Edit 2020Concrete Nature worked with Spot Design Market to create the visual identity of their 2020 Spring Edit. The studio started by creating a playful colour palette combining dusty pink, soft mint, custard yellow and pastel pink to celebrate and convey the blissfulness of the season. The colour palette was deployed across all collateral material from poster to social media images to establish the unique look & feel of this edit. As a primarily physical entity, Spot had to adapt to translate their ca
- Diplo & Autoerotique - Waist Time Cast: Emerald Lewis, Lola Ogunyemi, Talia Robinson, Tiina Tuomisto and Maria Kindgren Production Company: MATTER Director: Remi Paringaux Producer: James Fuller, Kellie Fuller and Philippe Vaxelaire Diplo Creative Director: Sara Nataf Art Director: Clementine Carriere DP: Kit Fraser Editor: Jake Brownbill Colorist: Ben Rogers (GPS) Stylist: Natalie Wilkins Hair: Kerri Ewart Make Up: Eoin Whelan Nail Tech: Pebbles Aikens Focus Puller: Phil Martin Loader: James Murray O’Brien G
- Gucci StyleGucci Style is a fully interactive, shoppable and multilingual digital magazine for the mobile and tablet. Designed to promote brand discovery and fully engage the digitally driven consumers, Gucci Style gives unprecedented access to the world of Gucci through carefully curated content and innovative interactive elements. The application was built by great fridays and published by Meri Media.
- Sommet in the cityThe Sommet Bag is brought to life on screen in a playful and upbeat online film Sommet in the city. The film take us on a journey across iconic spots around London to discover the colourful and versatile collection. Directed by photographer Pelle Crepin and produced by Matter Production.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Online Campaigns