- IOC - Olympic ChannelA collection of work undertaken for the Olympic Channel working for VML London. I have designed a vast series of social media assets as part of a team in order to drive traffic towards the olympic channel, which has included promoting live events, original series and a large family of templates.
- Wavemob - Web DesignA personal project that created an adaptive web design for desktop and mobile of the record label and collective Wavemob using Sketch. It used existing elements of the labels content such as the members of the collective and the releases as well as incorporated new content elements such as biography pages and news/press content.
- The Pint Sized Revolution - App conceptA project in which I designed a campaign to change peoples perception of alcohol consumption and put it to better use, in the form of it having the potential to raise money for a selected charity. A purely conceptual resolution, and has been mocked up to show how it would work as an app, the medium in which the campaign would exist.
- The Undiscovered Country - ISTD award winnerThe Undiscovered Country was a brief set by ISTD for students at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level. The brief aimed to explore death in a unique way and I decided to look at the psychedelic chemical DMT and the theory of it's abundance in clinical death, as an open minded interesting perception on what is considered a morbid topic. This work was awarded a Pass grade within the competition.
- Apocalyptophilia - Final Major ProjectFinal Major Project at University. I decided to look into the apocalypse and the stigma surrounding, and created a newsprint based on the use of apocalyptic vernacular within the media specifically. Other areas are included, such as a brief overview of the history of the subject as well as its manifestation in fantasy interpretations in modern culture.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Sports Toolkit for International FederationsCampaign for all winter and summer IF to be displayed on their sites. Connects to the sport main site on the Olympic Channel. The idea was to identify the core DNA of the sport and present it using three words. The CTA emphasises on the full coverage the channel provides. Media channels and deliverables: Facebook, twitter, 7 gda sizes
Graphic Design InternTPub Comics
- London, United KingdomInternship
Provided design services mostly dealing in layout and presentation of documents and pitches.
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Book Design
- Digital/ Print
- Book Layout
- Custom Typography
- Digital Design
MA Graphic Design
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Awarded a Distinction Grade
BA (hons) Graphic Design
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Awarded a 2:1 classification
ISTD Honorary memberAwarded membership to the ISTD (International Society of Typographic Designers) for 'The Undiscovered Country' project