I am French and British (and Swedish and Croatian). I have a History of Art degree from Cambridge. I grew up in Burgundy, surrounded by vineyards. My main interests include art, music, fashion, film, and design. I want to meet exceptional people through this platform, and get to work with them on projects that add something to this world. Message me!
- OYSTERS: Discussion Panel X PerformanceCo-hosted, alongside Eléonore Dées de Stério, a historical, sociological, philosophical and metaphysical discussion panel of the Oyster. This was accompanied by a musical and theatrical performance on the theme of the 'Oster'. Everybody has a first oyster. This involves courage, overruling one's instincts, and taking a leap. Like jumping in icy water. For centuries, we have taken this leap. So what is it about oysters that is oh so endearing? This discussion panel delved into the endearing worl
- Breast Cancer Art ExhibitionThis exhibition was not just about breast cancer, it was about the human spirit, facing and overcoming life’s struggles, stories of fear, hope and courage. It included speeches, a tour of the exhibition, drinks, nibbles and a live performance from The Mermaid Café. Some contributing artists were present, having traveled from as far as Puerto Rico and the US for this monumental exhibition. Media were also present. For this exhibition, we collaborated with the Breast Cancer Art Project (https://w
Projects credited in
- Christie's Interiors SalesEach individual sale that I work on I see as a mini project. There is a specific timeline that needs to followed, running from the pre-sale and cataloguing stages, through to managing paperwork and client queries before the sale itself. After the sale the timeline continues but in a different vain dealing with settlement and storage queries. Often dealing with the timeline and managing over 150 clients, the project can seem a bit like trying to spin plates, multi-tasking and not letting any of the plates drop. This high intensity atmosphere is something I particularly enjoy. With one sale finished the next starts almost immediatley again.
- Sotheby's Style Counsel: Pairing Modern British Art with Ancient SculptureI was commissioned by Sotheby’s to shoot Modern British Art with Ancient sculptures. “Renowned interior designer and avid collector Douglas Mackie was top of our list when it came to pairing modern British artists with classic pieces. So ahead of the Modern & Post-War British Art Day & Evening Sales and the Ancient Sculpture and Works of Art sale in London, we invited him into New Bond Street to create a series of eye-catching groupings.” https://www.sothebys.com/en/slideshows/style-counsel-pai
- Cambridge Pink WeekThe largest student-run charitable organisation in Cambridge, Pink Week raises money for our key charities in aid of breast cancer research and awareness. As co-President this year, I have led an extended committee of over 80 people, running 40 different events and raising over £35,000 for charity.
London, United KingdomPart Time
CMO for Harriet Green OBE (former chairman and CEO of IBM Asia Pacific, former CEO of Thomas Cook).
+ Show more
- Critical Thinking
- Jazz Singing
- Social Media
- Public Speaking