London based multidisciplinary graphic designer, thinker and image maker with a passion for designing for good. She has more than 10 years of experience in the design industry, working across print, digital, packaging, branding and photography. She is recognised for her striking and thought provoking imageries and designs.
- Menopause Portraits at WorkTo raise awareness of menopause in the workplace the organisation Over the Bloody Moon commissioned myself and creative director Pansy Aung to create a series of still life portraits: "Menopause Portraits at Work" to express some of the common tensions and issues they hear from their community.
- Be AwareConcep, Collage and Poster Design. A collection of visual feelings. This personal project sees the light of the urgency to understand better my feelings. I knew I couldn't recognise them and I was confused for that. How could I translate an abstract concept like "emotion" into a more tangible and visually easy tool? I simply associated an image or more to each emotion I felt and to each state of mind I was into. The result is this serie of posters where pieces of photos of body parts and facia
- eP SummitSummit based in Milan dedicated to the worlds of fashion and innovation organized by e-PITTI.com / PITTI IMMAGINE since 2010. For this edition they want to use a different name and a different look to represent the summit and they ask me to work from initial logo concept until the whole wayfinding system of the actual event, passing throught all new brand identity, web design, deck presentation and print and digital collateral.
- Interior Plant DesignEditorial project dedicated to visually explain a new creative concept: Interior Plant Design. The art and process of designing the interior of a space to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people through the visual combination of plants and furnishing objects.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Menopause Portraits at WorkMenopausal women are the fastest growing workforce demographic. Yet unlike maternity, there is a lack of awareness and support for it in the workplace. To raise awareness of menopause in the workplace for Menopause Awareness Week (w/c Oct 18), menopause support organisation Over the Bloody Moon commissioned myself and multidisciplinary creative Consuelo Zaccaron to create a series of still life portraits - "Menopause Portraits at Work" to express some of the common tensions and issues Over the
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Packaging Design
- Editoral Design
- Exhibition Branding
- Branding Design
- Poster Art
- Graphic Art
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction