Experienced Creative Director and Consultant with a detailed history across fashion, media and radio industries. Open to contracted work with clients seeking to access an alternative & diverse audience in music, fashion, film and culture.
- Blanguage Ones To Watch 2020Blanguage presents our list of singers, rappers and producers that are going to be making big moves in 2020. Our best list yet. Blanguage is a curation brand that showcases worldwide talent through creating authentic experiences. We want to put the culture back in the hands of the people who created it as authentic representation means everything to us.
- BIGDCKENERGY***A curated series of sounds deriving from black culture worldwide. Featured sounds include Afrobeats, hip-hop, New Orleans Bounce, Baile Funk, House & other sounds remixed. Mix by Diartha (me). Artwork by Diartha (me). Presented by Know Wave. Inspired by Designer Rushemy Botter. Listen below.
Projects credited in
- Blanguage Radio on Transmission RoundhouseBlanguage is an online media, music and events company that works on pioneering experiences from the black perspective. In the summer of 2019, Blanguage debuted their radio show on their new home Transmission Roundhouse to launch their Friday evening prime-time show. I produce and edit the show
- Blanguage Presents: Black IsIn partnership up with global media agency Havas, Blanguage produced a short content series to celebrate Black History Month. "Black Is” is a modern day look into how we as black people are perceived in our everyday lives; contrasted with affirmations of who we really are.1
- BLANGUAGE 100+ BLACK-BRITISH OWNED BUSINESS IN FASHION 2020A contributed list of 100+ Black-British businesses in fashion to support. Build the black economy. Spearheaded by Image Consultant & Music Stylist @jermainerrobinson My reasoning behind this was to use my platform as an Image Consultant & Music Stylist to spread awareness of black UK led brands, giving each individual a light to be shed on. Our culture wants to support the growth of homegrown brands, now is an ideal time to invest, support and protect black owned UK businesses. It’s excitin
+ Show more