- BP Technology OutlookWorking along side an amazing 3D team at Polar Media, I had the opportunity to work on this intresting and intuative projects for BP Technology Outlook. The idea behind BP Technology Outlook examines the potential of technology to change the way we produce and use energy to 2050. For this project i was incharge of the following. - Environement modelling and design - Lighting Artist for the following shots.(Images added) Great and project to work on and a great design team.
- Automotive VR ExperienceShowcasing a VR experience that can be used for both retail car dealerships and Digital OOH(Out of home) for Brand promotion. We developed an interactive VR experience that intuitively uses Artificial intelligence as an innovative feature, allowing users to control the experience via the voice commands. Using the HTC Vive, we have a careful design menu system that gives users the customisable freedom they would have in the real world. From environment navigation to assets interactions, every de
- Jewellery Visualisation“Diamonds are Forever” __________ The beauty in the craft allows us to create visualisations that tell stories about brands. I dont just see a photoreal render for a ring, i see the journey in the curvature and the details in the diamonds. What do you see? __________ Designers and Brands sometimes develop amazing concpets and artisitc directions for new Jewellery. I captured that beauty throught this visualisation.
- Martini 'Smart Cube'Martini's 'SMART CUBE' official Design. From Photo-realistic, Clean render, transitioning into a technical explosion view,i wanted to get a clean creative look; worthy of being on the advert. Precision Modeled, 'Every detail matters to me' To see he advert follow the Link: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/smart-ice-cube-knows-when-your-drink-is-running-low-and-automatically-orders-you-another-a7222381.html
+ View all
Co Founder/ Creative DirectorOmnivrse
London, United KingdomFull Time
Immersive content studio, founded myself and a second party. Offering industry quality 3D visualisations, Virtual reality and Augmented reality experiences to advertisement agencies and brands. I am responsible for the creative directions, operations and production pipeline of the company. Liaising with clients and producing amazing photo-realistic 3D visualisations.
3ds Max Visualisation ArtistElmwood Design
- London, United KingdomFreelance
3D Artist hired by Framework creative. Working on a number of visualisation and animations using 3Ds max to deliver amazing content to clients. Working with large brands such as GSK and Sensodyne.
+ Show more
- Substance Painter
- 3ds Max
- 3D Modeling
- Creative Art Direction
- Adobe Editing