I am a highly creative, driven and flexible graphic designer, with a proven record of delivering accurate and unique solutions to design briefs in an educational and professional capacity. I enjoy developing projects from initial idea to final delivery using creative ‘out of the box thinking’ while ensuring that the work is appropriate and delivered within agreed time scales. I am capable of working effectively solo but prefer to work as part of a team, bouncing ideas off one another to promote a more creative, exciting and focused environment. In 2016 I made the decision to change career direction from my job as Stock Control Team Administrator and complete a BA Hons in Graphic Design. I have always strived towards greater things in my life, and my passion for design helped me focus on my final goal, a position in the design industry. I took a huge risk by choosing to change career paths and now I am looking to continue my on this path and work my way to bigger things and positions. Education, skills & experiences are important, but mean nothing without ambition.
- Billy Elliot: The MusicalThis amateur production of Billy Elliot: The Musical was performed by the girls of Sydenham High School in February 2020. The story of a boy with a talent for ballet but set against the backdrop of the miners strikes in the 1980's in Great Britain. The design here had to include, for legal reasons, the Billy Elliot: The Musical logo and jumping boy logo, credits and black/ red colour pallet. The rest of the design was brought about from my own interpretation of the story and its background. The
- #Whatdoyousee ImagesImages created by altering photography and micro photography digitally to create these effects. Idea behind these images was to create different images from the original. People see different and new parts of the image overtime which makes the work seem alive. These were sold for profit at my 3rd year exhibition fundraiser for our final year exhibition
- Dragonfly AbsintheThis is a packaging and advertising campaign for a fictional brand of non-alcoholic absinthe. This was developed for my final major project during my ba hons in graph design, which included an end of year exhibition to showcase the work. The concept of the brand was to bring absinthe into the 21st century and give people the option to have a non-alcoholic version if the drink. Using absinthe to base this on was chosen ironically. The dragonfly idea was birthed from the traditional absinthe spoon
+ View all
In House Graphic Design and Teaching Resources OfficerGDST
London, United KingdomFull Time
Lead graphic designer for Sydenham High School, part of the GDST group, in charge of all internal design based projects such as, Events advertising including wayfinding, booklets, handouts, posters and leaflets.
- Creative Advertising
- Layout Design
- Layout Grid
- Photo Manipulation
- Photo Retouching
- Silkscreen Printing
BA (Honours) Graphic DesignUniversity Centre Colchester
- Colchester, United Kingdom
Skills developed on the course include the use of design software such as In-design, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as traditional processes such as silkscreen and letterpress, to complete live briefs through research and development work which support final pieces covering a range of different design aspects such as advertising and typography.
BTEC HND LEVEL 5 in Graphic Design and illustrationUniversity College for the Creative Arts at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone & Rochester
- Maidstone, United Kingdom
Qualification included study in a range of subjects including typography, web design, packaging, advertising, editorial design and illustration. Use of the adobe creative suite and traditional print making facilities.
+ Show more