Hello! I am currently a final year fashion student looking for new challenges within the creative sector and opportunities to collaborate with others on various projects. I will be starting a year of Discovery which entails diving into different creative industries other than Fashion and trying a numerous amount of things e.g. photography, editorial writing etc. I am very passionate about education and helping the future generations of young creatives to fulfil their potential in a world where opportunities within schools has been limited and as part of my side hustle I help every Saturday at a Fashion and Business Saturday Club to support children aged 14-18 years old to gain more experience and knowledge around the creative industry sectors. Feel free to message me if you want to collaborate on anything! I am very open to any opportunities anyone has, they feel I may be suited for!
- Helping assist children aged 14-18 every Saturday through a variety of different workshops ranging from 3D stand work to illustration classes. - Providing help to students within lesson - Teaching classes ( Digital Print and CAD classes) - Helping with live presentation at Somerset house
- Produced CAD’s and creating development boards - Produced development boards for print MS19/AW19 - Researching into future collections both design and print - Future Trends research focusing on colour themes, key design details - Line ups for knitwear, woven and swimwear (WW/ MW) - Assisted creative director with fittings and styling for SS19/MS19
• Collaboration between fashion design, FBBM and Wrangler to formulate an innovative take on Wrangler. • Meetings and constant communication with Head of VF to discuss the rebranding and reimagining of the brand. • Creating concept and design, including developments right through to finished outcomes. • Creating and developing print samples to form a print package. • Producing CAD/CAM’s using adobe software (photoshop, Illustrator) • Fabric sourcing and formulating mood boards, colour boards, fabric boards
- I worked on the Nike x Off white workshops (specifically the Nike Presto Workshop) - Assisting designers (Martine Rose and Nike designers/Stylists) with any errands needed - Helping students within workshop with crafting ideas together.
- Formulating patterns and tracing patterns - Stitching final garments - Producing tech packs and drawing CAD's
- Assisting with errands around the studio and helping out with daily needs e.g. going to fabric stores. - Working in a fast pace environment. - Producing and tracing patterns to be go into production - Sewing toiles and final garments
- Working in a fast pace environment. - Contributing and participating in team activities and supporting team members with any queries. - Adapting/uncovering the customers’ needs, through approaching, probing, and providing solutions. - Repairing/maintaining relationships between the customer and store. - Auditing of stock and restocking products within store whilst maintaining high visual standards of store.