Hello! I am currently a final year fashion student looking for new challenges within the creative sector and opportunities to collaborate with others on various projects. I will be starting a year of Discovery which entails diving into different creative industries other than Fashion and trying a numerous amount of things e.g. photography, editorial writing etc. I am very passionate about education and helping the future generations of young creatives to fulfil their potential in a world where opportunities within schools has been limited and as part of my side hustle I help every Saturday at a Fashion and Business Saturday Club to support children aged 14-18 years old to gain more experience and knowledge around the creative industry sectors. Feel free to message me if you want to collaborate on anything! I am very open to any opportunities anyone has, they feel I may be suited for!
- Who is this Man? Concept VideoThis is a concept video I edited* together to gain a deeper understanding of 'Who this man/men were we were developing the range for. This was really insightful and helped build our muse/s for this collection in addition to adding a storytelling element to the concept and giving it a deeper meaning. *Disclaimer- I did not produce any of the footage seen.
- DALLOLThis project has been inspired by Dallol in Ethiopia- a place where there is no form of life existing accept from bacteria. I have focused on creating a 2 outfit collection based off the different forms of bacteria present within dallol in addition to looking into the structure the bacteria has created by forming the acid pools and using this to inspire and create print and colour palette ideas for my design ideas. The market sector of the collection is aimed at creating smart casual sportswe
- PUMA ProjectThis was a brief given to me by PUMA when applying for their internship. The brief was to design a capsule collection for the target consumer of 18-25 year olds who are outgoing, enjoy playing sports but also hang out with friends/go to gigs in casual/lifestyle brands and wants to wear cool, bold and contemporary athleisure. I focused on the underground rave scene in Kiev, Ukraine fused with the grime scene and football within the UK.
- VF (Wrangler) Collaboration'Who is this man?' is a collaboration between Fashion design and Fashion Buying and Brand Management, coming together to create a collection for VF Corporation (Wrangler) to create a collection rebranding and reimaging Wrangler. My role focused on print developments as well as the creation of the innovative and core trousers.
+ View all
Teaching AssistantRavensbourne University
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Helping assist children aged 14-18 every Saturday through a variety of different workshops ranging from 3D stand work to illustration classes. - Providing help to students within lesson - Teaching classes ( Digital Print and CAD classes) - Helping with live presentation at Somerset house
Knitwear and Jersey InternFrench Connection
- London, United KingdomInternship
- Produced CAD’s and creating development boards - Produced development boards for print MS19/AW19 - Researching into future collections both design and print - Future Trends research focusing on colour themes, key design details - Line ups for knitwear, woven and swimwear (WW/ MW) - Assisted creative director with fittings and styling for SS19/MS19
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Pattern Cutting
- Print Design
- CAD Lectra
- Technical Drawing
- Concept Boards
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Research Design