Passionate about the expression of creativity, with over 3+ years of experience working in the music and fashion industry. Specialising in multiple fields of visual communication such as graphic design, photography, videography, motion graphics and advertising has allowed me to implement different creative solutions when creating content. I am a team player as well as being able to work independently and possess a hunger to progress wherever I am.
- S-PLY Store WebsiteI developed a brand new e-commerce site for S-PLY. Introducing a range of skills to bring this to life such as designing the heros, commissioning for the product shots whilst working on the back end of the website such as the inventory, payments etc. I am also coming up with more ideas where I can introduce a space for creative content to be placed so customers can also enjoy the site's others features whilst giving them a better shopping experience.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Fast Track 50: meet 50 trailblazers redefining the creative & digital industriesWe’re thrilled to announce 2019’s Fast Track 50! Google and The Dots have partnered on the inaugural Fast Track 50 programme to fast track the careers of 50 rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. Over the past six months, the Fast Track 50 have had unrivalled access to industry connections and opportunities through a series of profession/skills masterclasses, industry introductions and speed recruitment events with the best in t89
- Event 2: Professions MasterclassThe focus of this event was to help our 50 Fast Trackers deep-dive on the various roles and career options that they could apply their skills across the digital and creative industries. We know that understanding industry professions may be a confusing process as there is a lot of jargon around what exactly these roles are (i.e. the difference between a strategist/planner, art director/creative director, UX/UI etc). Set in a fireside chat format, our Fast Trackers met with leading industry prof25
- Beats By Dre x D&AD ShiftAs part of the 2018 intake of D&AD New Blood Shift, we were set a brief by Beats by Dre and AKQA to develop a fresh idea to target inner city commuters across the EMEA region. We developed a concept (BeatsGO) that would challenge the brand to step into the live music space. We used our primary brand and consumer insights to pitch a targeted solution in the form of a loyalty scheme that would offer intimate, live music experiences exclusively to Beats customers. A routine commute now leads t
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
A Content Creator working closely with the leading Creative Director coming up with creative solutions to build and enhance the company and brand.
Visual CreativeSony Music Entertainment
- London, United KingdomInternship
Using a variety of disciplines such as photography, design, video editing and more to provide creative solutions for all labels under Sony Music
- Graphic Design
- Content Curation
- Social Media Management
- Content Management
- Business Development
- Budget Management