I haven’t been paid for the past two months due to lockdown. Being in a foreign country with no family doesn’t help either.
Anybody interested in buying A3 recycled prints on organic architecture, just for £15? Please message me!
I am selling a signed £15 A3 print on recycled paper � please message me if interested!
- Selling £15 recycled printsThe last 50 batch is here! I am selling some of my graphic Digital collages for just £15! Amazing right! A3, recycled paper, signed by me and just £15 If you’re interested please message me! And check out my art page on Instagram @belladidirena #graphicdesign #design #digital
- Cloud X Merchandise Design“We've worked with Deise as a designer across various projects and not only is she wildly creative with her ideas, but she also knows how to execute them with precision and to a brief. Deise brings a level of professionalism and adaptability that is inspiring and we could not think of a better individual to work with.” — Cloud X
- The ten collections.My personal response: Collections of a series of iconic i-D magazine covers and their significant topic. The collection of ten items of the same category and the demonstrations of the chosen items through graphic design subsets. To create a personal response to each publication and redesign them through my creative knowledge.
- Organic Architecture_Digital CollagesThis project showcases my passion for Interior Architecture & Design within the editorial world. I demonstrate to you different forms of organic architecture. Publishing it in a way that is very distinctive to those who enjoy reading architectural magazines. Presenting to you, information about the characteristics of organic architecture to the spaces and the artists who built it, in a way in which just maybe you could experience the organic spaces themselves.
- GUAP Magazine Issue 15 - Humble Beginnings EditionAs the first quarter of the year comes to an end and we enter spring; we look back on the last few months with gratitude and joy as we celebrate growth, life and prosperity. Despite coming an awful long way, we acknowledge that none of this would be possible without the love and support from our community of creatives worldwide that continue to be a pillar for our platform. We thank you. The intro of 2019 has been plagued with some monumental losses for our culture with the untimely passing of
- Photo Manipulation
- Photo Editing
- Photo Retouching
- Photography Editing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Fashion Communication
- Collage Photoshop
- Branding Design