Always curious, never dull! I am a creative graphic designer/director with a passion for impactful and exquisitely considered graphics. Most recently, I've held a full-time position at a fast growing restaurant group, where I art directed and project managed seasonal campaigns for a number of venues. I specialise in 2D/3D graphics and thrive on conceptually lead projects. My experience spans across 12 years, mostly in freelance capacity, and includes hospitality, corporate, museum & exhibition sectors.
- Looking to collaborate with talented developersI am looking to collaborate with talented developers to bring a very exciting new project to the next level. The project is an educational game app for adults containing a variety of games addressing the individual subjects of the overarching theme. The app will sit within a greater educational concept, which aims to create a huge culture shift in gender equality, but from a very different prospective of what’s being done currently. It’s a great opportunity for anyone who would like to get invo
- The Lighterman brand identityThe Lighterman – a pub, dining room and bar on Granary Square, King’s Cross. The brand was in need of updating in line with the newly regenerated area, with Coal Drops Yard and Central Saint Martins on its doorstep. I conceived and executed the new brand identity, which embraced its modern dining vibe spiced up with the urban and young flavour. The brand implementation was reflected in updated logo, menu design, snap frames, photography direction and marketing material. Interior photography Pat
- Open House London brand identityOpen House London is an independent business offering timeless eating & drinking destinations across London. I have art directed and designed the new identity, including the logo, collateral and the website. All the elements are now cohesive and reflect the professional yet young spirit of the company. The website was brilliantly built by Superrb Studio. https://openhouselondon.com/ https://www.superrb.com/
- Percy & Founders festive campaign 2018Percy & Founders is a bar and restaurant in Fitzrovia. It's arty, it's eccentric, it doesn't take itself seriously. I've developed the campaign to show its playful side during the festive period. Editorial style inspired food photography and marketing. Photography by Emily Kelly http://www.emilykellyphotography.com/
+ View all
Senior Graphic DesignerOpen House London Ltd
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Open House London is a fast growing restaurant group. My role required strong concept development, project management, art direction and hands down production of all seasonal campaigns, general branding and marketing for the group.
+ Show more
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative Direction
- Project Management
- Exhibition Design
- Brand Design
- Brand Direction
- Digital Design
'Best of the Best’ – Brands & Communication DesignRed Dot Design AwardAwarded as part of the MET Studio Design team working on the 'BLINK' interactive photographic exhibition. Contribution: artwork.