Hi There. I’m a commercially-focused and creative Senior Account Director, who’s passionate about brands, culture and telling stories. For the last 10 years I’ve worked across long-form broadcast media production, documentary filmmaking/short films, network agencies, in-house agencies and most at a thriving start-up.
- Warm as Worcester - Worcester BoschWorcester the cat illustrates the warming benefits of Worcester Bosch boilers You might have noticed on television recently the latest advertising campaign by the renowned boiler manufacturer Worcester Bosch. It revolves around a particularly sociable cat named “Worcester”. On a cold winters day our hero takes advantage of his owner’s decision to go out shopping by offering a warm paw of friendship to those less fortunate than himself. He subsequently invites his feline buddies to leave the col
- Life PaintLife Paint was conceived by creative agency Grey London and has been produced in partnership with Swedish start-up Albedo100. It is a unique reflective safety paint which is invisible by daylight, but in the dark reflects light in the same direction as the light source, shining brightly to illuminate the objects it has been sprayed on. Life Paint is transparent and can be washed off. It can be applied to clothes, shoes, helmets, pushchairs and children’s backpacks – even dog leads and collars.
- Stormzy x Sobakov - adidas Originalsadidas Originals announced a new partnership with South London’s own artist and activist Stormzy. Branded as adidas Originals SPRT, the new collection saw a series of ongoing collaborative projects, celebrating urban youth culture and creativity inspired by the artist’s London roots. Led to a production of a music video seen here: https://fb.watch/2-S6dnFsZ_/
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Adidas SleekSleek is a modern take on adidas sport heritage, tailored just for women. For this apparel collection the main design detail is a floral woven tape with blossoms atop the 3-Stripes that adds striking grace notes to a classic athletic style. The all over print is made out of fresh-cut flowers scattered across the black or white background.
- Adidas Originals - FW19 - SS20Cool summer vibes with FW19-SS20 Global Adidas Originals campaign. Produced by U-Dox Creative and cut by Maxim Young at Gorilla Editors. Creative direction: U-Dox Creative, Clara Goodger, Jack Reynolds Creative production: Pablo Marks Producer: Paige Dorian Productions Video by: Ty Evans Stills: Aidan Cullen Photography Lighting: Phil Blair Edited by: Maxim Young at Gorilla Editors Product photography: Julian Burgueño Digitech: George Brooks Talent: Hank, Ali Bilal, Zaira Michelle, Ama eliana E
- Adidas Originals: P.O.D System - PogbaExcited to share this new film we made with U-DOX for Adidas Originals featuring Footballer Paul Pogba from #MANUTD and his inspiring words … Director: Dan Regan DP: Minka Farthing Kohl Producer: Rachel Conners Edited by: Maxim Young at Gorilla Editors Sound Design: Steve Hellier Camera Assistant: Julia Green 2nd Camera Assistant: Ed Botham DIT: Eddie Robson Creative: U-DOX Stylist: Natacha Voranger
+ Show more
- Account Directing
- Project Co-ordination
- Marketing Branding
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Campaigns
- Short Films