- Mettle: Brand Planning and CreationTo help establish challenger business bank mettle, we provided brand development and consulting services, working to establish the position and identity of the brand into the market. Starting a small business requires facing a variety of challenges, but admin and day to day chores should t be one of them. The brand was positioned to help answer the smaller challenges businesses face, so that SMEs can keep their mettle to address the bigger challenges that face them.
- Volvo - Commuter HijackTo launch the Volvo V40 R-Design, we built a campaign to go beyond traditional advertising and counteract long held brand views. Using a partnership with Shortlist, we created a competition to challenge 5 nominated individuals to take a V40 and Danny on a trip to spend £5k in one work day. The hijacks were filmed and the best day, as voted by the internet, won a V40 R-Design. The resulting video content generated over 6 million views and drove increased awareness and consideration of the brand.
- LG Ticket HunterTo promote LG's mobile phone range to 18-24 year olds, we created a socially led campaign using a Twitter based scavenger hunt for '1 Direction' tickets at the LG arena. One by one, secret locations around the UK were revealed on a map which zoomed in as the volume of campaign tweets increased. The campaign created the highest period of sales of LG mobile in 5 years and 50% of annual average brand social buzz in a week.
- Wolf Blass - Winning LineupTo tap into the spirit of Rugby during the Rugby World Cup, we created a campaign that positioned a non-sponsor brand at the heart of the sport on everyone's minds. The campaign used social media and pundit Will Greenwood to drive consumers to name the Greatest Winning Lineup of all time, while coordinated limited edition labels on bottle celebrated each Rugby position on shelf. It allowed Wolf Blass to capture the passion of sport and put it in the hands and minds of our drinkers
+ View all
Strategy DirectorCheil London
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I was responsible for planning across Samsung IM in the UK, which included mobile, wearables, VR & cameras. The scope of planning included ATL, BTL & retail work, as well as thought leadership on new technologies and brand activity. Activity included product launches (the Samsung S8) and promotional activity (Christmas 2016 and wearables), as well as strategies for brand activation and refreshing the retail experience.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Digital Strategy
- Communications Planning
- Consumer Behavior Insights
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Planning
MA (distinction) Marketing CommunicationsUniversity of Westminster
- London, United Kingdom
A program that focused on all aspects of marketing communications. Classes included: PR, Advertising and Brand Management, Direct Marketing, Sales Promotion, Media & Market Research, Consumer Behavior and Strategic Marketing
BSc MarketingThe University of Alabama
- London, United Kingdom
Included study of: Retail Marketing, Personal Selling, Entrepreneurship, Integrated Marketing Communications and Market Research, as well as broader analysis of Management, Accounting and Finance.
+ Show more
Best Use of Media - LG & GraziaMedia Week AwardsA campaign based around the launch of the 'L' series of phones from LG, which targeted Fashion conscious women in their early 20s. The campaign integrated the phone into video and content around Grazia's creation of their Fashion week issue. The results were content which helped to drive the credibility of the brand and the product within the target audience. I worked with the team providing strategic planning to build the shape of this campaign and the overall 'L' series launch.