Driven and multi-skilled Marketing & Communications professional with 7+ years agency and in-house experience, working for global luxury & lifestyle brands. A firm believer in a hands-on approach, with acute problem-solving acumen, first-class soft-skills and an all-round team player. A competent director of multi-structured operations, managing senior stakeholders and internal project teams to drive projects towards success and deliver results. A keen observer of contemporary culture with an evolved eye for detail, creative direction and holistic oversight with culturally-specific relevance and informed awareness. Experience in sectors including F&B, luxury lifestyle, hospitality, wellness, finance and entertainment.
- W PRIDE (2019)In celebration of the 50th anniversary of Stonewall and London Pride 2019, amplified by media partner Gay Times, W London stood loud and proud in support of the local and international LGBTQ+ community. With eye-catching float, boundary-pushing outfit design by BANG London and a series of relevant queer programming set to the soundtrack of London party-makers, Glitterbox.
- One Night In Shanghai (2020)Part of a 360 Chinese travel-market strategy to activate Chinese New Year. For the signature event, One Night In Shanghai referenced the electric and eclectic underground nightlife of downtown Shanghai - an evolution of the old-school speakeasies and neon-lit back-alleys.
Account Lead - ExperienceBMF
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Led project execution and client services within the international Experience team. - Managed project profitability, production, creative oversight and strategy development. - Ran digital-only accounts including global social management and paid media campaigns. - Led 360-hybrid events and strategic brand campaigns for global roll-out. - Clients include: Amazon, Atllantis The Royal, Le Meridien, Marriott Hotels, Moxy, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, Sexy Fish, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Visa, BizBash
Marketing DirectorW Hotels Worldwide
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Led on-property strategy for rooms product, F&B and spa. - Responsible for on-property marketing team, PR, digital and external agencies. - Ensured on-time and on-budget execution of a minimum of 10 integrated campaigns annually across key business areas. - Yielded a 64% increase in room nights YOY during key market-focused- strategies (2020.) - Oversaw major rooms and suites refurbishment, driving integrated relaunch strategy, including partnerships and hotel re-positioning (2019.) - Led a global brand activation for PRIDE in London, winning best group in the annual PRIDE parade, with international media partnership achieving media reach of 300M+ (2018 + 2019.) - Rolled out W Hotel's EMEA PRIDE campaign and activation series across European properties (2019.)
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Events Production
- Project Management
- Brand Management
- Brand Activation
- Content Creatiion
- Strategic Branding
- Content Marketing