Elise Richardson is an art director based in London. She began her career on the IBM team at Ogilvy in Paris. Since then, she has led global creative projects in Berlin, Hamburg and Barcelona. She believes in teaming up with top creatives, media, technology partners and early adopters to produce campaigns that appeal to modern tastes, trends and consumer lifestyles.
- IBM People for Smarter Cities 'In the city with''In the city with' is a web series we created about the ideas changing our cities and the people behind them. Each episode features a forward thinker and how they help shape cities in the world for the better. Josh Pederson and Josh Evans Fish guts, insects, blood – these are only a few of the ingredients the chefs, scientists, and anthropologists of the Nordic Food Lab are tasked with making delicious. Chris Gourlay Founder and CEO of London-based Spacehive, crowd funding has a pivotal role t
- Wild Garden Pretty & Wild FragranceThe Wild Garden range including three fragrances: Pretty & Wild, Sweet & Naughty and Pure & Fabulous had for objective to celebrate female friendship. Everything in the collection came in a fabulous little gift package, so teenage girls could gift the most appropriate product / personality type to their best friend. To reach the hearts of gen Z consumers, we created a sentimental campaign visual and online content celebrating togetherness. Photographer: Frida Marklund Stylist: Teresa Ortiz M
- Zalando #shareyourstyle AW CampaignSince the beginning of time, people have been sharing stories, items, experiences and emotions. No matter what we share, we do it to connect and come closer to one another. At Zalando we played into this great human behaviour for our Autumn/Winter campaign, Share Your Style. Be An Inspiration. We showed that fashion is for everyone through a broad range of personalities and influencers. From big to petite, from premium to maternity wear, from trendy to basic, for young and old, you can find al
- Zalando #shareyourstyle Jeanne DamasTo follow up with the Zalando global AW campaign, we asked local influencers to share their personal styles. For the french market, we chose influencer Jeanne Damas, actress, and fashion designer. Her "chic romantique" style reflects her infinitely parisian rhythm of life. Classic pieces perfecting her unique elegance, she says her style is inspired by the world around her. Photographer: Yulya Shadrinsky
- Acqua Di Parma Yellow holiday seasonAcqua di Parma is the male style icon of the refined way of life. A brand encapsulating all the sophisticated lightness of Italy and worn by the established successful man. The new Brand ID built on sunny sophistication of heart and mind needed to be translated in a christmas visual. We switched on the Mediterranean sun in both design and attitude, crafting a yellow gift of sun and soul. Photographer: Matthias Weingaertner
- IBM X ROLAND GARROS DatablesIBM is one of the world leaders in analysing data. Unfortunately, data can seem boring or complicated. Which is why we created Datables. We made real time data from the Roland Garros matches digestible to people on the street in the blink of an eye. Eight animations and illustrations were displayed via large-scale advertisements around Paris’ Charles de Gaulle Airport and the Roland-Garros tennis stadium. Bright, colourful and chirpy, the animations were more than just beautiful moving pictures