I'm a freelance art director and writer exploring the intersections of nature and artifice through my work. My work has appeared in titles including Rollacoaster, Wonderland, Glamcult and 10 Magazine. Working in a variety of fashion-based roles within London’s creative industry has allowed me to gain broad experience in visual production across events, print and digital platforms. I am actively seeking both freelance and full-time roles aligning with production and creative content.
- 2Haute 2Handle 2023 Calendar2Haute 2Handle is the bimbo’s guide to saving the planet. Art Direction & Design: Ella Aldersey-Williams Photography: Klaudija Avotina Styling: Ellie Walker Props: Paula Salinas Hair: Saphron Morgan Makeup: Nic Marilyn Nails: Brixton Klaws Logo Design: Leah Barker Assistants: Lucy James, Freya Thomas-Taylor, Ava Dunnage Models: Julie Riesterer, Leshaun Sarkodee
- Glamcult: Eco BimboIn the face of environmental breakdown, the Eco Bimbo will be the one to save the planet. Subverting the negative stigma surrounding the ‘bimbo’ figure and reclaiming its visual aesthetic, this post-human womxn struts across the Earth, restoring nature with every litter pick and hair flip. Art Direction & Production: Ella Aldersey-Williams Photography: Asma Hamdi Styling: Tudor Covaciu Hair: Ryunoshin Tomoyose Make-up: Mari Kuno Nails: Brixton Klaws, Fearsome Talons Model: Sabina Waclawek
- Rollacoaster Magazine: Niia RoccoEndearingly sincere, infinitely sultry and soulbaring in all of her songs, Niia wears her heart firmly on her sleeve. After a three-year silence, the artist is back with II: La Bella Vita to show us the beautiful side of life – even in the face of heartache. Published in Rollacoaster Magazine SS20.
- Wonderland Magazine: Clément LerouxMeeting a hero for the first time can be daunting. But when singer-songwriter Clément Leroux found himself brushing shoulders with DJ idol Armin van Buuren after dropping a remix of his trance anthem “Turn It Up” earlier that month, he handled it like a natural. Read the full article here: https://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2020/03/24/clement-leroux-rollacoaster-ss20/
- Coeval Magazine: The Buff Games 2049The year is 2049. Following environmental breakdown at the hand of humanity’s endless habits of over-consumption, the production and distribution of commodities has stopped. Obsessed by the constant need to improve their appearance, humans have been driven to the point of insanity, reverting back to their hunter-gatherer roots in order to obtain the most attractive objects and garments left on Earth. Each year they compete in ‘The Buff Games’, modifying their bodies in order to present their mos
Digital Content AssistantEco-Age
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Tasked by the Senior Content Director with designing a new visual identity for all digital channels - Creating content for social media including directing moving image, designing assets and writing captions - Visual research for client briefs e.g Candiani Denim, Method - Collaborating with freelance creatives on content production for in-house events
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Fashion Writing
- Social Media
- Content Creation