I am a Graphic Designer who has a a range of multifaceted skills, creatively and professionally. With a calm and confident approach to communication, I enjoy working in teams and independently. I aim to produce work that is of high professional standard and most importantly work with people who have a positive ethos.
- Bloom CreativeHere is the branding and web design for Bloom Creative, a business my mum and I have set up. We sell textile work - wall hangings, knitted items and weavings. We decided on the name Bloom because our work is mainly inspired by nature. I wanted the logo to be modern and simple so that it can be utilised on many formats. The colour palette is complimentary to the tone of the work.
- A Clockwork OrangeA book cover design in response to the Penguin Competition last year. A Clockwork Orange is a story that has always fascinated me. The concept behind this design was to visualise the themes of alienation and social conformity that is apparent in the storyline. The highlighted 'A' represents the main character Alex.
- The Beaufort ScaleA poster to advertise the National Maritime Museum's new exhibition called The Beaufort Scale. I experimented with info graphics to create the imagery, such as the representation of the wind/rain/weather to create an abstract visual of the scale. I wanted to take a mathematical route with this piece of work as there were lots of numbers to work with. This helped create the main graphic.
- Kew Gardens Education Department BrandingWe were approached by Kew Gardens to create a potential future branding idea for them. Taking into consideration their brand values - trustworthiness, creativity, excellence, passion and authenticity, I've created a brand for a new and exciting education centre named 'Kew Learning'. The essence of this brand is to engage and connect to a wide range of audiences and to communicate science and nature in one. The logo originated from an illustration I drew of a cotyledon (the first two leaves of gr
- Collins & Hayes Brand Identity GuidelinesWhilst working at Sauce, we were asked to design an online Brand Guidelines for Collins & Hayes. Working in conjunction with the client who provided the copy, the task was to create a Brand Guidelines for the retailers. I developed the overall design of the guidelines - clean, modern and elegant.
+ View all
Creative InternFuel Integrated
- Rayleigh, United KingdomInternship
This internship was heavily Photoshop based - I worked on re-touching imagery and creating banner advertisements. I also did some work using Illustrator in this internship.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Branding Identity Design
- Illustration and Drawing
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- 3D Product Design
- Concept Creation Presentation
BA(Hons) Graphic Design 2.1The University of Essex
- Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
I explored a range of design throughout this course, including branding, 3D products, illustrations and developing my conceptual abilities.