You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am an outgoing, efficient and committed individual with a conscientious attitude and a good sense of humour! I enjoy all things artistic; painting, pottery, tie-dye... and everything that involves a glue gun. I love to exercise, enjoying rowing, running and yoga. I love to cook and also enjoy attending festivals, live music, art galleries and interactive events. And I love Elephants! When it comes to work, I thrive in situations where a lot is expected of me and I am given the opportunity to manage a number of responsibilities. I have excellent communication skills and am experienced in liaising with all levels of staff. I am always able to adapt to the needs of the task at hand, finding solutions and working closely with a team. I pride myself on my highly organised and creative nature, happiest when contributing within a group, while also content working independently. I am eager to move out of the world of advertising production. Taking the skills I have acquired, I am looking for a creative platform within project and event management that will allow me to apply my 7 years of experience within the media industry. I am seeking a chance to take on new creative challenges where I can continue to better myself and learn.
• Working across a number of projects with several producers, managing crew, building Schedules and Budgets. • Continual close correspondence with agency producers and creatives, building strong working relationships with both agency and client, ensuring their needs are met. As well as working closely with directors. • Organising and working on shoots for a combination of live action and animation adverts and original content. • Working from pitch to production to delivery, knowing the project in incredible detail, inside and out. • Constructing and maintaining production budgets. As well as ensuring projects run smoothly and to schedule. • Social coordinator, organising office events and wrap parties. • Graduating from the Advertising Producers Association (APA) Production Masterclass (2016). (Distinction). • Office first aider (completed Emergency First Aid at Work course April 2016 – Valid for 3 years), office fire warden.
• Assisting producers on numerous projects from Aquafresh, Charmin, Fridge Raiders, Google, Disney TV, including working on stage designs and pitches. I was then moved over to work as the sole production assistant for the Compare the Market Campaign from February 2015. • Sharing workloads and being one step ahead to ensure a smooth and punctual delivery of the end product. • Constructing project schedules and keeping abreast of important dates and deadlines. Organising bookings and meetings and ensuring delivery targets were met. Maintaining budgets and checking costs. • Cultivating strong relationships with agency and client, managing expectations and understanding their needs. • Raising and processing invoices for projects in a timely manner, working closely with the accounts department. • Managing accompanying production media stills; negotiating rates and agreeing delivery with agency. • Working on several projects at once, balancing tasks and prioritizing my workload. Taking on project responsibilities in a producers’ absence - instilling confidence with crew and working closely with agency.
• I began at Passion as personal assistant to two senior staff; the Head of CG and VFX Supervisor. This consisted of in-depth diary management, balancing busy schedules, booking flights and hotels for shoots and business. • Organising company events on their behalf. • Dealing with confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis. • Acting as first point of contact, maintaining professional relationships with crew and external contacts.
• Managing the camera operators’ rosters for Sky programs, such as Sky News/Sports, Soccer AM and many other in-house studio shows, for approximately 100 operators. • Coordinator for floor managers, building their rosters and maintaining their shifts. • Acting as a runner on PSC shoots for the Sky Creative and Sky Arts departments. • Audience and event assistance for Sky’s flagship entertainment show, “Got to Dance”.
Electra provide camera kit and crew to productions for the BBC, Tiger Aspect and other broadcasters. • Booking camera equipment and crew for clients. • Negotiating rates for equipment. • Ensuring kit was returned on time and chasing clients for delayed kit and late payments. • Holding sole responsibility for accounts; invoices and purchases, as well as paying freelance crew.
Ugly are a character modeling agency. • Signing models & actors up to the agency, speaking with all manner of people daily. • Liaising with casting directors and production staff daily. • Negotiating rates, submitting castings and working closely with the models. • PA to the chairman of the company; managing diaries, hotel bookings etc. • Liaising with press and production teams when filming took place at our offices.
• Assisting casting directors during castings. • Welcoming auditionees and ensuring castings ran to schedule. • Organising the casting suites, ensuring casting directors and production staff had everything they needed. • General admin, answering the company phone and upholding the reputation of the company. • Submitting extras for casting from the in house extras agency. This was a 1 month work placement that resulted in employment.
I took part in the APA course in February 2016 - The course covered all aspects of production, from budgeting, to shooting policies, stunts, castings, data management etc. I graduated with a distinction.
I graduated with a 2:1.
As-Levels: History: A English Literature: A Art: A Drama: A A-Levels: English Literature: A Art: B Drama: A
9.5 GCSEs, with Grades A-C