I am an outgoing, efficient and committed individual with a conscientious attitude and a good sense of humor! I enjoy all things artistic; painting, pottery, tie-dye... and everything that involves a glue gun. I love to exercise, enjoying rowing, running and yoga. I love to cook and also enjoy attending festivals, live music, art galleries and interactive events. And I love Elephants! When it comes to work, I thrive in situations where a lot is expected of me and I am given the opportunity to manage a number of responsibilities. I have excellent communication skills and am experienced in liaising with all levels of Staff. I am always able to adapt to the needs of the task at hand, finding solutions and working closely with a team. I pride myself on my highly organized and creative nature, happiest when contributing within a group, while also content working independently. I am eager to move out of the world of Advertising Production. Taking the skills I have acquired, I am looking for a creative platform within Production and Project Management that will allow me to apply my 7 years of experience within the Media Industry. I am seeking a chance to take on new creative challenges where I can continue to better myself and learn.
• Working across a number of projects with multiple Producers, managing Crew, Schedules and Budgets. • Organising and working on shoots for a combination of Live Action & Animation Adverts & Original content. • Continual close correspondence with Agency Producers and Creatives, building strong working relationships with both Agency & Client, ensuring their needs are met. As well as working closely with Directors. • Working from Pitch to Production to Delivery, knowing the project in incredible detail, inside and out. • Ensuring Projects are organised, run smoothly and to schedule, within budget. • Constructing & maintaining Production Budgets. • Organising Office Events and Wrap Parties. • Graduating from the Advertising Producers Association (APA) Production Masterclass (2016). (Distinction). • Office First Aider & Fire Warden.
• Assisting Producers on numerous projects from Aquafresh, Charmin, Fridge Raiders, Google, Disney TV, Stage designs & various pitches etc. I was then moved over to work as the sole Production Assistant for the Compare the Market Campaign from February 2015. • Sharing workloads and being one step ahead to ensure a smooth and punctual quality end product. • Constructing Project Schedules and keeping abreast of important dates and deadlines. Organising bookings & meetings and ensuring delivery targets were met. Maintaining Budgets and checking costs. • Cultivating strong relationships with Agency & Client, managing expectations and understanding their needs. • Raising and processing invoices for projects in a timely manner, working closely with the Accounts department. • Managing accompanying Production Media Stills; negotiating rates and agreeing delivery with Agency. • Working across multiple projects at once, balancing tasks and prioritizing my workload. Taking on project responsibilities in a Producers’ absence - instilling confidence with Crew and working closely with Agency.
• I began at Passion as Personal Assistant to two senior staff; the Head of CG and VFX Supervisor. This consisted of in-depth diary management, balancing busy schedules. Booking Flights & Hotels for shoots and business. • Organising Company Events on their behalf. • Dealing with confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis. • Acting as first point of contact on behalf of senior staff, maintaining professional relationships with crew & external contacts.
• Managing the Camera Operators’ Rosters for Sky Programs, such as Sky News/Sports, Soccer AM and many other in-house studio shows, for approximately 100 operators. • Coordinator for Floor Managers, building their rosters and maintaining their shifts. • Acting as a Runner on PSC shoots for the Sky Creative & Sky Arts departments. • Audience & event management for Sky’s flagship entertainment show, “Got to Dance”.
Electra provide camera kit and crew to productions for the BBC, Tiger Aspect and other broadcasters. • Booking camera equipment and crew for clients. • Negotiating rates for equipment. • Ensuring kit was returned on time and chasing clients for delayed kit and late payments. • Holding sole responsibility for accounts; invoices and purchases, as well as paying freelance crew.
Ugly are a character modeling agency. • Signing models & actors up to the agency, speaking with all manner of people daily. • Liaising with casting directors and production staff daily. • Negotiating rates, submitting castings and working closely with the models. • Acting as PA to the Chairman of the company; managing diaries, hotel bookings etc. • Liaising with press and production teams when filming took place at our offices.
• Assisting Casting Directors during castings. • Welcoming auditionees and ensuring castings ran to schedule. • Organising the casting suites, ensuring Casting Directors and production staff had everything they needed. • General Admin, answering the company phone and upholding the reputation of the company. • Submitting Extras for casting from the in house Extras Agency. This was a 1 month work placement that resulted in employment.
I took part in the APA course in February 2016 - The course covered all aspects of Production, from budgeting, to shooting policies, stunts, castings, data management etc. I graduated with a distinction.
I graduated with a 2:1.
As-Levels: History: A English Literature: A Art: A Drama: A A-Levels: English Literature: A Art: B Drama: A
9.5 GCSEs, with Grades A-C