I am an italian creative director and branding consultant with more than 10 years experience bringing brands to their fullest expression through identity, digital design, packaging, editorial design and production. Starting my career in Italy, I quickly realised I wanted to expand my curiosity. I headed to London to continue creating memorable designs to some of the city’s most notable design firms and publishing houses. I currently run my studio taking a bespoke approach to each project. I work with small-scale, customised teams to best meet my clients’ and projects’ needs. https://www.elsabenoldi.com/
- EA Clinic Harley StreetRe-brand work for EA Clinic a cosmetic luxury clinic that delivers a high quality bespoke service utilising the latest innovations, technologies and medical expertise. The projects includes the logo design development, stationeries, website design (WIP) and photography art direction.
- SkipwithsBranding project for an international art business firm led by duo Heejin No and Grey Skipwith in London. We created a symbol inspired by the Skipwith's family coat of arms. The symbol along with a sophisticated and neat typeface, evoke the passion of the business for exploring young, emerging and new artists.
- SM ForumBrand identity concept for a trendy destination in the Xiamen (AMOY) China. SM Forum is the coolest place in town with social, culture and experiential at its heart. The brand celebrates unique experiences in shopping, entertainment and technology for customers. A place where people can gather to experience and exchange ideas.
- Clinica NaturalsBranding and label design for a new natural supplement products line. Clinica Naturals sells natural supplements created in collaboration with MDs. Today, people want products with purpose and relationship with people, not just an object. By knowing the person behind the product, they know what they believe in and why it matters.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything56
- Print Design
- Art Direction