Through my academic studies and experience in the Film and TV industry, I have gained a keen interest in audience engagement and branding for a global market. My diverse experience within the creative industries has been a great benefit in building a broad understanding of the media and has shaped my interests in both a personal and professional capacity. I like a challenge and enjoy working with a diverse range of people. I am commercially driven with an aptitude for project management and brand communications.
- The Ne'er Do WellsA short film made for the London 48 Hour Film Project in October 2016. Our team was given just 48 hours to produce a film that had to include: - Themes depicting the action/ adventure genre - A character named Henry Fleming (who was a connoisseur) - The line "don't feel that you have to reply" - Headphones as a prop We shot our film in both Mile End and Shoreditch.
- University of Leeds - Informational Film for Online PlatformA short, informative animation highlighting the uses of the university’s VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) to help new students better understand the resources available to them. Artwork by Emily Anshaw Animation by Kyle Withington All Rights Reserved. University of Leeds. 2016
- Out There Challenge - British Art Show 8A volunteer-led project for the British Art Show at Leeds Art Gallery. University art students were tasked with discussing the usefulness of art in contemporary society through engaging with the public about art installations and performing their debates in front of an audience.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Emily AnshawAlthough she would never admit it, the killings weighed heavily on Mara. She loved Vincent but had been unprepared for his sudden rise to power. In 1986 they married in secret at a registry office in Queens, she vowed to stand by him and the interests of the family. Now today, their first anniversary, she drinks champagne and tries to forget the murders of those who took her in and protected her when no one else would. If this is the reality she signed up for, she wants a bigger cut of the profi1
Digital and Social Content ProducerFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Developing strategy-led online and digital campaigns for educational institutions - Delivering assets on time and within budget, ensuring client objectives have been met for campaign launches
Accommodation CoordinatorMillenium films
- Greenford, United KingdomFreelance
- Led the sourcing, negotiation and booking of serviced accommodation for 50+ crew members - Processed all account paperwork in a timely manner, managing the accommodation budget and schedule
+ Show more
- Communication Skills
- Creative Development
- Diary Management
- Project Management
- Briefing Creatives
- Accounts Management
+ Show more