- MTC Season Launch Campaign 2016Launching Melbourne Theatre Company’s new season is quite the event, with over 2000 attendees eager to get there subscription placed on launch night. The campaign worked under the tagline ‘Loose yourself’ and was displayed city wide through press advertising, rock posters, trams etc. Also created was all the on screen graphics and launch related collateral.
- MTC ScenesScenes is a triannual publication delivered to Melbourne Theatre Co subscribers giving in-depth interviews and articles going behind the scenes at the theatre. A new identity was created, extending the E to reflect the extending narrative. Utilising graphic devices derived from stage directions and printed at a3 on uncoated stock.
- Arts Access VictoriaArts Access Victoria is dedicated to the social and artistic lives of people with a disability. A new brand identity was created using strong typography and utilising a representation of the AAV to highlight balance and support. This was extended across annual reports and other collateral. Also created was the identity and art direction of their dedicated disability film festival The Other Film Festival and it’s associated collateral.
- MTC Season 2016Art direction and design of the 2016 program for Melbourne Theatre Company. This season heralded a new approach for their season collateral. It was a huge and immersive undertaking. A new brochure design was created, including new typefaces and firming up the brand identity guidelines. 12 shows required bespoke key art imagery. The design and visual language was up levelled to reflect its position as a premium product. Posters, flyers, and visual guidelines were created for the brand moving forward and also for its entire 2016 season.
- F.MondaysF.Mondays is a coffee shop on Brixton Hill in London, its irreverent name and relaxed vibe was enhanced by a counterpoint of strong monochromatic branding. The logo mark seeks to create a sense of elegance paired with nostalgic imagery. Collateral created included, signage, menus, stickers, labels, loyalty cards etc.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Campaign
- Brand ide
- Brand Creative Strateg
- Photo art Direction
- Graphic Communication Design
Asia Pacific Photobook Archive (APPA)Asia Pacific Photobook Archive (APPA)Runner up, Asia Pacific Photobook Archive (APPA) Student Photobook Competition, In Search of Stillness, 2013
+ Show more