My expertise is in crafting engaging copy that resonates with your brand's audience and makes them want to get their hands on more of what you have to offer. For the past several years, I have been creating content and generating campaign ideas for well-established brands (such as Mercedes-Benz, British Gas, and Gordon Ramsay Group), as well as working with start-up organisations looking to build relationships with new audiences (such as male cancer charity, One For The Boys). During my career, I have held many titles in the marketing sphere, including Copywriter, Content Manager, SEO Specialist, Editor, Project Manager, Content Strategist, Social Media Manager, Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Event Manager, among many others. Through these varied roles, I have worked with content throughout different points of its lifecycle and can adapt to the needs and flow of the brand to create a connection with the audience.
- One For The Boys Waiting Room (Pop-Up Clinic)Planned and managed a three-day pop-up clinic in Canary Wharf for One For The Boys, called The Waiting Room. The Waiting Room aimed to attract men and get them talking about their health. Worked on the theming and activities featured in The Waiting Room, created event literature, and worked with third parties to promote and run the event. Over the course of three days, approx. 3000 people in the area engaged with event, with more still reached via social media.
- One For The Boys Masquerave eventDesigned the concept for the One For The Boys Masquerave and project-managed the event. Secured talent and acted as artist liaison for performers (such as Craig David, Jamie xx, Faithless, Groove Armada, and more), helped bring on-board event sponsors, and worked with third parties for PR, promotion, and ticketing (including Live Nation and Ticketmaster). Created copy for all event literature and directed the design for event posters and adverts.
- F 015 Luxury in Motion | Mercedes-BenzProduct copy for the Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion vehicle. This copy appeared in the Future Cars part of the Mercedes-Benz passenger cars website, and served as the initial information available to customers about this model. https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/passengercars/mercedes-benz-cars/futurecars/luxury-in-motion/luxury-in-motion.module.html#
- One For The Boys - Tone of Voice guidelinesCreated the tone of voice guidelines for One For The Boys by defining how all OFTB content should be written and putting together a document that outlines how to do this. This provides a clear guide on who One For The Boys are, and how the brand should sound in any communications to ensure consistency throughout all content.
+ View all
Marketing & Campaign ManagerOne for the Boys
London, United KingdomFreelance
Directed the initial branding of the charity through building tone of voice guidelines, creating campaigns and content strategies, managing the production of the charity websites, and developing the objectives and beneficiaries of the charity itself. Crafted copy for the charity's websites, marketing materials, social campaigns, funding applications, and much more. Designed and project managed high-profile fundraising events for the charity – including the annual One For The Boys Fashion Ball (part of London Fashion Week Men's), the OFTB Masquerave, Abbey Road Karaoke, Golf Tournaments, and a Pop-Up Clinic.
Marketing ExecutiveGordon Ramsay Group
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Worked closely with the 14 Gordon Ramsay UK restaurants, as well as the wider Gordon Ramsay Group, to pinpoint opportunities where campaigns and events could be used to increase brand awareness, loyalty, and restaurant bookings. Created SEO-focused copy for Gordon Ramsay and Gordon Ramsay Group restaurant websites, as well as planning content in social editorial calendars for each restaurant, and writing regular, targeted email newsletter campaigns for each of the different restaurants. Also managed the relationship with the external digital agency to help develop and implement the GRG digital strategy.
+ Show more
- Content Management
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO Copywriting
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Community Management