I’ve worked on two sides of the world, now I want to help build a better one because I believe in the power of creativity for good. With 7+ years of experience as an award-winning copywriter, I can put my mind to just about anything, from big brand campaigns to TV, digital and simple yet effective social. Let's work together.
- UNICEF | Give a minuteFor UNICEF, time was not on their side - every 5 minutes a child dies at the hands of violence. To help, we found a way to turn time, into a new way to give. ‘Give a minute’ is a revolutionary new giving movement that invited Australians to find out the value of their time and donate that value directly to UNICEF - proving everyone can contribute meaningfully no matter their situation. With a media spend of zilch, the campaign did good in both senses of the word. Achieving 20% of the year’s ta
- The Interview Before The Interview“It’s a funny irony that many of the creative talents who are great at selling brands and products can be terrible at selling themselves.” ‘The Interview Before the Interview’ is a revolutionary new tool that puts creatives in front of the world’s top leaders for an interview that might just change their career. The site works by serving up a randomly generated series of questions from notable CCOs, ECDs and CDs, keeping would-be interviewees on their toes and giving them something to practice
- Qantas | Bringing you CloserThe Qantas Frequent Flyer program was founded on one simple premise - to help every Australian go on their dream trip. But as years went by, it became increasingly harder for the majority of members to attain points, maintain status, or redeem seats - the dream for most, started to fade. We set out to breathe new life back into the program, and more importantly, belief back into the dream for the majority of customers, proving to them that QFF is for the many, not the few.
+ Show more
Junior Creative CopywriterRapp UK
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Grew their largest account with highly conceptual and innovative thinking - Wrote engaging long and short-form copy - Launched Rapp Newsroom, a reactive social project that responded to trends with quick-fire creative - Helped run Spear workshops - giving local and vulnerable children skills to work in Advertising - Pitch wins - Open University, Virgin Media Newsroom
Creative CopywriterThe Monkeys
- Sydney, AustraliaFull Time
- Demonstrated 'provocative' thinking across a diverse group of clients inc. Qantas, UNICEF, Telstra, IKEA, Nike, HCF, Ubank and Berlei - Worked with million-dollar budgets and ‘on a budget’ budgets - Copy for TV, radio, outdoor, digital and social Lead creative on the award-winning ‘Give a Minute’ campaign for UNICEF - Proactive ideas pitched and made - Represented the agency in YouTube's Annual Skippy Awards (and won) - Effectively collaborated with Australia’s best production partners (directors, sound engineers, voice-over artists, retouchers, designers etc.) to ensure high-quality craft for our clients Pitch wins - HFC, Australia Post
- Creative Advertising
- Creative Thinking
- Art Direction
- Creative Campaigns
- Creative Copywriting