I am a British art director and designer, currently based in the UK working freelance on a variety of creative projects. I have helped global brands such as Uber, Nike, PlayStation and Red Stripe tell their stories, as well as being involved in cultural projects for smaller brands. I work closely with clients to develop the best solution for their problems, which means my work to date is varied. I've produced bespoke packaging, brand books, identities, branded environments, right through to experiences, exhibitions, sets, film and integrated campaigns. I create these solutions through strategic thinking and strong concepts, followed through with thoughtfully crafted execution, whether that's through design, art directing, styling, making or collaborating. My work has been awarded at D&AD, Cannes and New York Festivals for both art direction and design. Many projects have also been featured on well known blogs and publications such as It's Nice That, Creative Review, Dazed & Confused and Design Week. I love to hear about new projects, so If you would like to collaborate then please get in touch.
- Hutwoods — Brand Book Design & Art DirectionFor the 2018 trade show the Hutwoods wanted to show off their new range of products. I created a suite of shots that celebrated the new minimalist style in a playful way that would also show off the products themselves along with their ingredients. The result was clean, graphic shots, with fun details, such as making the H part of a 3D set, designing their very own H backdrop and displaying ingredients in different ways.
- Uber Eats — Tonight, I'll be Eating CampaignGlue Society was inspired by the fact that all of us have to make a decision on what we're eating for dinner each evening — even celebrities, thus came the idea 'Tonight, I'll be eating...'. I was brought on board by Special Group to execute the idea through OOH and social. The result was a series of stylised portraits that showed the celebrities comedic characters portrayed in the TVC's. Working closely with Jonathan May we created engaging portraits that captured the off moments — as if eatin
- Red Stripe Beer — Make Music at the Corner ShopThis is a project with music at its heart – an ordinary corner shop in Hackney was transformed into a D.I.Y band that played a well known tune every time someone picked up a can of Red Stripe. The result was an experience that paid homage to Red Stripe’s rich D.I.Y musical heritage. A corner shop felt like an obvious venue for the handmade instruments created as it’s the natural place to find Red Stripe. After much experimentation and making whilst working with great people such as Hirsch & Ma
- Metro Newspaper — Great Minds WantedMetro wanted a campaign that would be eye catching, as well as targeting the specific intellectual profiles they were looking for – 'creative minds', 'digital minds' and 'idea minds'. The headline 'Great Minds Wanted' ticked all three boxes. The imagery accompanying it represented each of the mindsets in bold and abstract ways. The program had the highest number of applicants to date, and the images we created appeared on the front page of the Metro newspaper.
- SHE Magazine — Editorial Spread — Promote Marriage to a Younger AudienceSHE magazine wanted editorial spreads to promote marriage to a younger audience. After researching into the subject it became apparent there were three very good reasons to get married: better sex, more cash and living longer. All three of these reasons have been executed in a typographic style that suits the statement.
- Project Fond — Scarf Designs & Brand ImageryProject Fond is a personal project born from a passion to make unique, contemporary accessories, combined with a desire to help empower girls in developing countries. The project aims to produce designs using the finest materials whilst donating a percentage of all profits to The Girl Effect. Inspired by people, passions and memories - influenced by graphic shapes and textures. The scarves are created through experimentation of colours, materials, patterns and processes. I hope the resulting p
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Make Music In The Cornershop - Red StripeKK Outlet continued with the series of Red Stripe MAKE projects by turning an ordinary looking East London corner shop into a musical instrument that played itself whenever anyone picked up a Red Stripe. In collaboration with Director Greg Brunkalla and creative technologists Hirsch & Mann, everyday items in the shop were hacked and turned into unique musical instruments that played the tune “Rudy, A Message To You” by Dandy Livingston. From trumpets made out of glass bottles, to a xylophone c
Leeds, United KingdomFreelance
I work collaboratively with the Uniform team to assist creatively on various projects. I assist them with creative ideas, creative development and executing and designing work for brands that they work with. This is an ongoing relationship with the team in Liverpool.
Senior CreativeBBC Creative
- Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
I was asked to join the BBC Creative team to lead a brand development project for one of their partner brands. I worked closely with the brands to develop ideas, evolve the look and feel and liase with illustrators to create a suite of new assets the team can use.
+ Show more
- Idea Generation
- Ideas Development
- Brand Activation
- Experiential Activations
- Packaging Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Art Direction
- Branding Experiential