Projects credited in
- The Telegraph appA smartphone experience to bring The Telegraph’s journalism to readers, wherever they may be. Designed with speed and ease of use in mind, it keeps readers up to date in an intuitive and engaging way. Highly visual story cards make the app easy to dip in and out of, providing a curated – and crafted – experience amongst a landscape of increasingly automated media apps. Launched 2016.
- telegraph.co.ukA re-design of The Telegraph’s home page, bringing the richness and edited experience of the printed paper to online, to create a more premium experience worth paying for. Designed with reader engagement as a priority, the design puts The Telegraph’s journalism at the forefront, whilst providing better integrated (and more impactful) advertising. It’s flexible structure enables editors and designers to create near-unlimited layout variations, to respond appropriately to the ever changing news
- Mobile & TabletThe most personal and exciting of all the platforms, 16 million smartphone users now consume Telegraph content on their mobiles every month. The Telegraph’s iPad edition holds its readers’ attention for a massive 38 minutes every day. It is the perfect platform for advertisers, offering 98% ABC1 readership and average ad dwell times of 10 seconds — 42% longer than the industry standard.12
- Telegraph AppAimed at people aged 25-44, The Telegraph app has been designed to welcome new readers to the world of high-quality digital journalism. Across the day, a dedicated design team translate the day's biggest headlines into cards for the app, providing readers with a quick visual take on the stories they can explore. The cards feature a unique visual language that reflects The Telegraph's take on a story, our design creativity and our brand values and guidelines. Here's a selection from January to M19
- DesktopTelegraph.co.uk The Telegraph is a true digital pioneer. Our website launched four years before Google, ten years before Facebook and was the first newspaper website in Europe. Today, the site is enjoyed by 62,000,000 users every month across the globe. As well as all of the fabulous content and channels you would expect, Telegraph.co.uk is the home of many exclusive digital hubs including Christmas, Dating, Environment, SMEs, Men, Women and 50+.3
- Snapchat Weekend EditionsThe Telegraph publishes a Snapchat edition each weekday. It's the quality, award-winning journalistic approach of The Telegraph, expressed with the unique, visual storytelling Snap's audiences expect. And that approach is reaping us rewards with new fans who now turn to The Telegraph to learn more about the day's biggest stories.3