- GMX/GambitGMX is a decentralised fintech ecosystem powered and governed by a dedicated community through the use of governance token $GMX. The core of the GMX ecosystem is a decentralised perpetual trading protocol, for which I designed the WebApp. GMX initially started as Gambit which was rebranded and rebuilt and expanded into what later became GMX. Outcomes: - $76+ billion of trading volume through the interface - $170+ million trading volume daily - 146k active users - *Ranked 126/20,268 of all cry
- nftreatsnf*treats launched with the mission to improve how we engage with erotic content online. To make that engagement more ethical, educational and equitable (for creators). Web3 and the underlying technology unlocked unique opportunities to experiment with new value share, capture, distribution and transparency models – These new opportunities inspired the first product by nftreats, nftreats.art a creator-focused erotic art NFT platform. From conception to building the MVP was produced in 4 month
- Kemosabe X Southern ComfortCreative marketing agency Kemosabe was in a race against time to finish the concept and pitch for this Xmas and New Years Southern Comfort Out of Home campaign. The core message was there but the visuals needed more work to fully bring the concept to life and create a pitch & campaign-ready set of designs. Outcomes: Kemosabe won the pitch and the concept and designs were used across London in this expansive OOH advertising campaign for Southern Comfort.
- North & SoulNorth & Soul – a yoga hub – embraced the challenges present by COVID-19 with an overhaul of the visual identity as well as digitisation of its core services via a new website and online media streaming platform. A combination of bold type and vibrant colours, with psychedelic influences, uniquely re-define North & Soul in a way unconventional within the yoga world.
+ View all
Senior Marketing DesignerRed Badger
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Lead designer of the newly formed marketing team. Outlined the direction for new brand identity exploration. - Created a novel brand positioning artefact in the form of a picture book which aligned the +200 team around brand identity, messaging and values. - Cleared backlog of design projects and created robust workflow and structure to design asset management.
Visual Designer & Art DirectorErnest Designs LTD
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Completed end-to-end visual design projects for dozens of independent companies and high-profile brands such as Zacapa Rum, Santander, Hyundai, Nandos, Southern Comfort and ANA - awarded CreativePool Top 10 Graphic Designers 2020 during that time. - Created a successful launch campaign for the yoga studio North & Soul. The company was subsequently featured on ITV news (alongside the marketing collateral). N & S surpassed their user subscriptions KPI by 200%. - Art direction for an award-winning campaign for Tandem Restaurant: 5k Pre-Launch Registrations, fully booked for 6 weeks post-launch, 4 dining events with the head chef sold out in under an hour of launch. - Designed marketing collateral for Santander. Cleared design backlog for social media and digital ads for The Nue Co. Designed the websites for Snowboxx and Kala Festival. Designed B2B case studies for Nandos digital loyalty program for Red Badger and produced B2B LandSecurities annual reports at Madison Soho.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Identity
- Marketing Design