As a Garment Technician, the skill set I have attained while working in this role has contributed towards managing and reviewing samples. To ensure that garments produced meet the quality and fit standard while focusing on garment and pattern construction.
Projects credited in
- The Youth Will Be TelevisedA campaign curated to showcase and highlight amazing young people nationwide. Our aim is/was to change the narrative and media steriotype concerning young people by making sure thos doing amazing things on our community are the ones receiving the most publicity. We eneded up in the Evening Standard's business page. Click here to read
- Youth ARTwarenessEarlier this year, I project managed and co-curated a 4-day exhibition along with Kojo Marfo for My Runway Group. We are losing our young future leaders at an alarming rate to various social issues. Knife crime, drug over dose, obesity, depression and other issues are robbing us of our full potential. YOUTH ARTwareness is our way of creating awareness about these various topics using bespoke artwork from young outstanding artists to allow art to create and facilitate these conversations. We sh
- RUN THIS TOWNHow many times have you wondered how some outstanding people manage to do what they do? Keeping updated with greatness via their instagram accounts clearly can't be enough. I curated Run This Town to connect passion driven creatives with people who have achieved greatness and excellence in their various fields. These monthly live conversation session will be held at the Hospital Club.
- Youth ARTwareness CampaignJust like the artwork below. Using young artist to create awareness and bring to light several youth related social and personal issues that is not an everyday discussion. A no go area, only art can bring to life! A succesful campaign in the middle of SOHO for 4 days with appearances by Yxng Bane and SKEPTA.
- Young & Creative | My Runway Group X Goldman Sachs Employability MasterclassEach Year Goldman Sachs collaborates with an organisation or charity that engages in community work. Their staff dedicate hours of their expertise and professional knowledge towards this project. this year My Runway Group's Creative Industry Masterclass dubbed 'PURSUING F.A.M.E' which will cover: LEADERSHIP, CV & COVER LETTER BUILDING, PRACTICAL FOCUS GROUPS and LEADERSHIP. ` We are excited to connect passion driven creatives in the youth community with resource people in diverse areas of the A1
Garment TechnicianHouse of CB
London, United KingdomFull Time
Organising and handling weekly fit sessions. Checking and fitting garments, together with writing fit comments to report to the overseas production teams. Liaising with overseas production teams, trimming and fabric suppliers. Filling reports on faults, complaints and quality control. Writing and looking over technical paperwork. Measuring sample size sets and grading specifications of garments. Developing and maintaining critical path analysis from the design process until the garment is released in-store and online.
- Quality Control
- Pattern Cutting
- Garment Fitting
- Product Development
- Basic Tailoring
- Menswear Tailoring
- Communicating Ideas
- Effective Communicator