Meticulous Msc Business Analytics student in University of Surrey. Business Management graduate with first-class honours. Broad work experience in Finance and Event Management.
Projects credited in
- Google Analytics In Real Life - Online CheckoutGet: Online shop owners To: Start using Google Analytics By: Showing them how often and easily they lose their customers. The brief: Google’s Analytics team approached us to produce a film that convinced business owners why the Google Analytics tool was invaluable to seeing how consumers were behaving on their online stores. The solution: We used humour to bring to life the frustrations of online shopping in an original and memorable way. Harnessing the comedic talents of writer and director, Misha Manson-Smith, we created a sketch that showed how ridiculous it would seem if poor online shopping experiences were played out in real life. Results: Our humourous take on a potentially dry topic was something both consumers and retailers could relate to. It achieved instant YouTube popularity, reaching over 300k views in the first week, without any media spend. It gained over one million views over the duration of the campaign. The film was not only entertaining, but also convinced people of the worth of Google Analytics. People who were driven to the website after watching the film were 2800% more likely to sign up for Google Analytics than people driven to the website through Google search.
- Business AnalystBusiness Analyst, Ministry of Environment and Public Spaces, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Oct 2012 – June 2016 ? Drove the design and the implementation of the SAP System project in the Public Spaces Area. This required close collaboration with the stakeholders and senior management. ? Participated in testing, quality assurance and master data preparation activities. ? Supported the Business on additional requirements for the SAP solution after go live. ? Optimizing and creating excellent results in
- Business AnalystBusiness Analyst, Ministry of Environment and Public Spaces, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Oct 2012 – June 2016 ? Drove the design and the implementation of the SAP System project in the Public Spaces Area. This required close collaboration with the stakeholders and senior management. ? Participated in testing, quality assurance and master data preparation activities. ? Supported the Business on additional requirements for the SAP solution after go live. ? Optimizing and creating excellent results in the interaction between the more than 3 million citizens of Buenos Aires and the ministry of Public Spaces between their claims and the corresponding tracking during the resolution process. ? Strong leadership, with more than 25 employees. Planning area, coordinators, administrative area and inspectors of the Public Spaces with expertise in the Inspection of Advertising and Use of the Public Spaces. ? Conducted SAP training with the planning area. ? Designed the end to end Process Management Mapping (Microsoft Visio) for the team to have knowledge of the complete process, their individual role and responsibilities.
+ Show more
Guildford, United KingdomFull Time
Partnered with local organisations and universities for engagement and interest in jobs offered in their community; Tracked key dates and deadlines and maintained specific personnel lists; Designed company web page and marketing email campaigns; Communicated with local businesses to generate interest in Flexjob services
finance assistantelm group
- Aldershot, United KingdomFull Time
Maintained purchase ledger for 94 estates of ELM group using Qube software; Allocated expenses to relevant journals; Performed bank statement reconciliation; Transitioned data from old accountancy system
+ Show more
- Statistical Analysis
- Fluent Russian
- Client Communication
MSc Business AnalyticsUniversity of Surrey
Guildford, United Kingdom
Modules studied: Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Data Visualisation, Foundations in Investment, Investment Analysis, Econometrics, Supply Chain Management, Marketing Analytics Software and coding skills used: SPSS Modeller, MySQL, Tableau, Eviews, R; Used R and SPSS machine learning algorithms on a large data-set to create target customer segment for an insurance company; Performed econometric analysis of hypotheses testing using EViews software.
B.s.c. Business ManagementUniversity of Surrey
- Guildford, United Kingdom
Strongest academic achievements: Innovation - Business Model Approach (82%), Business Finance(83%), Project Management (80%), Operations Management (80%) Management Accounting(79%), Financial Accounting (78%) Analysed Marketing Strategy using marketing theory such as attacking strategies and competitive advantage Built understanding of Contemporary HRM practices by analysing personality, motivation and performance management theories Applied English Business and Employment law principles on a hypothetical cases e.g. formation of contract, express and implied terms of contract, fair grievance and dismissal procedures, advertising legislation