- Beats By Dre X Chelsea FC Interview and MuralWe shot an interview for Beats By Dre x Chelsea FC with two footballers from two different generations with the same problem. Paul Canoville, Chelsea FC’s first black player, talks to current Chelsea player and England international Callum Hudson-Odoi about the racism that makes the beautiful game ugly and the pride they have in being Black and playing football at the highest level. https://www.instagram.com/p/CIaplMClCsf/
- Beats x Merky Books: How To Content Series filmed at Beats Residency ShoreditchBeats Residency hosted 3 LIVE sessions with #Merky Books, for their How To content series. Hosted by BBC Radio 1 DJ, Dotty Charles, panelists included the authors of the first 3 How To books, Joshua Virasami, Niran Virod and Anthony Anaxagorou as well as Grace Beverly, Layinya Stennett, Joy Crookes and Tanya Compas.
- Beats By Dre x Stanley Donwood Bad Island ExhibitionTo Launch Grammy award winning designer and long-time Radiohead collaborator Stanley Donwood's new graphic novel "Bad Island", Beats partnered with Penguin Books to showcase all 80 original lino-cuts that comprise the entire book at Beats Residency, Shoreditch. The show represented a beautiful look into the mind and process of one of the most important visual artists in music and included a DJ set from renowned DJ Gilles Peterson. https://www.beatsbydre.com/stories/2020/04/behind-the-design-r
- Beats by Dre X Notion MagazineAs part of Notion Magazine’s collaboration with Beats for issue 86 the publication hosted 130 invited guests for a launch party on Monday 16th December. The evening consisted of 3 short live performances from Sam Tompkins, Has Baker, Santino Le Saint, with DJ’s including Mr Jones complimenting the line up
- DOJA CAT Album LaunchTo support the launch of DOJA CAT’s recent album, Juicy, we hosted an exclusive launch party with plenty of Instagrammable moments at Beats Residency, Shoreditch. The night included themed creative vignettes inspired by Juicy. Entertainment included DJs and a special live performance from DOJA CAT.
- Beats Residency X Shepard FaireyAligning with Frieze art festival, on October 3 Beats Residency hosted a 2-hour Collector exclusive, followed by an exclusive invite-only event hosted by Shepard and an opening DJ set from Gilles Peterson. The night finished with a DJ set from Shepard Fairey. . On October 4, we hosted a Shepard Fairey Fan launch exclusive including DJ’s Semtex and Acyde. Shepard Fairey transformed the visual landscape at Chance and Whitby Street with a custom set of murals on the exterior of Beats Residency. h
+ View all
Senior Production CoordinatorNVE
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working on global online and in-person activations for clients including Pinterest, Beats by Dre, Apple, Shutterstock, Depop, Netflix and WarnerMedia. Notable projects include the Beats Residency, a cultural event space in Shoreditch and the 2021 Pinterest Presents Summit. Member of core team that established the NVE London Office (Jan 2020). ▪Executing budgets up to 500k, invoice and onboarding documents (NetSuite/Excel). ▪Working with the Senior and Creative producers on RFPs, concepts, presentations and overall client management. ▪Remote content production and post-production work. ▪Organising all necessary aspects of event production. ▪Book Keeping/VAT reclaim. ▪Maintaining strong client relationships.
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Social Marketing
- Customer Service
- Public Relations