After the realization that I will not be making it as a Rockstar, (I wasn’t even close). I decided to change my focus and concentrate my efforts backstage, and help new talents and brands to achieve their own Rockstar dream. Music and culture are my main passion, and for the past 8 years, I moved from a country to another pursuing the best opportunities, that could combine my passion and knowledge with Communications and Digital Marketing. From Brazil to France, Spain, United States, Belgium and finally London, I learn how to adapt my skills and also to dive into every local culture, which brought me a very diverse vision, and experiences. With a thirst for new challenges, and a very curious personality I’ll never settle with what I know. Specialities: Content production, copywriting, project management, marketing strategy, social media marketing, public relations, digital media planning and buying, communication strategy and more.
- Solardo: On the RoadThe Solardo that we all know and love are the boys behind the decks, but we wanted to find out more about the real Solardo – AKA Mark and James. Ahead of their Friday night headline performance at our Leeds stage, we hooked up with the pair in their hometown of Manchester to find out where it all began.
Projects credited in
- Relentless x Solardo: On the Road - 2017A content creation and digital marketing project, we teams up with KNGLAD and took a trip to Manchester to get to know the UK’s party boys Solardo and follow them on their journey to headlines the relentless stage at Leeds Festival, the 2nd largest stage at the festival.
- Burn Energy x Loco dice presents fkdTechno producer/DJ and BURN energy ambassador Loco Dice came to us with his newest musical project FKD which brought the underground worlds of Techno and hiphop together with a selection on UK hiphop collaborators including Lisa Maffia, General Levy, YGG, Kasien and more.
Marketing & PR ManagerDixonBaxi
London, United KingdomFull Time
As a Marketing and PR Manager at DixonBaxi, my role is to ensure business growth through various campaigns, not only from a B2B side but also supporting the team within client-facing projects. Develop a Marketing and PR annual strategy Plan and implement campaigns within budget Develop and manage new products, including, case studies, articles, book and merchandise. Write and distribute press releases across different territories including Europe, LATAM and US. Work closely with clients such as FOX Channel International, Channel 4, V&A, Mixcloud and many more. Manage content creation with designers and creatives on a daily basis. Liaise with external partners such as media publications, awards, and events. Organise and manage our own series of events. Train and mentor Marketing interns within our Intern Academy programme Track marketing performance and ROI and prepare monthly reports
Social Media SpecialistRed Bull
- London, United KingdomFreelance
As a freelance for Red Bull, I was brought to support the digital team on the creation and execution of social media and communication campaigns for grassroots events as well as product launches. Manage budget and KPI’s for all social media activity. Primarly on, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Plan and implement campaigns within different events across the UK. Track and report digital performance Livestream coverage on the ground during various events. Executing paid social through all Red Bull branches, including, music, gaming, adventure and many more. Liaise with external partners to launch brand-awareness campaigns such as, ‘Keys To Your City’ across the UK.
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing
- Content and Media Writing
- Brand Content
- Brand Marketing
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Communications
- PR Campaigns
- Content Distribution