My art focuses on sketching, painting, sculpture, installation and collaborative art. My work is influenced by Paul Klee, Dali, Hundertwasser, aboriginal art, the community art movement, architecture and sustainability. I am also profoundly inspired by Marina Nunez Del Prado (Bolivian Artist). Line and space are my main subjects. The use of handmade materials, handmade paper, acrylic, ink and bamboo sticks, make my works akin to poetry-with the aim to create a typical work- in order to create a new form, meaning or shape. Curiosity has motivated me to discover new places and new people. I believe collaborative art and interaction with humans is one of the purposes for all the arts. I have done various types of works in order to gain the knowledge and skills that are required to work in an art related role. I have run workshops, exhibitions amongst other activities that have enriched my life and I am ready to share my experience with others in a team, as well as learn from others, in a collaborative manner. I am currently involved in organizing a project with Drawing London on Location to publish a book about Christopher Wren Churches.
- The ChipEnglish The Chip is an art project that aims to encourage self expression of individuals who will call or text +447946722312 and leave a message which will be heard or read by many in 5 years time in an art exhibition. Read the terms and conditions to call or text and leave your message. Spanish El Chip es un proyecto de arte que tiene como objetivo fomentar la autoexpresión de las personas que llamarán e enviaran un texto a +447946722312 y dejarán un mensaje que será escuchado o leído
- ONLINE DRAWINGOnline Drawing Is a social space for lovers of drawing, you do not need experience or skills, just the willingness to draw and share your experience with others. We will explore different themes like transforming different landscapes, self- portrait and much more. Duration : 2hrs Things to consider Due to the current circumstances during the session we will also use google maps, which will help us to transport to our favourite scenery for drawing, other resources will be available durin
- OPEN WELLBEING WEEKENDDo you live or work in the London Borough of Southwark? JOIN US TO OUR FREE ONLINE WORKSHOPS. Here an invitation to: FRIDAY 24 JULY Drawing Online 11am – 12 noon Intuitive Art making as a way to connect with your Inner Self 6-7pm SATURDAY 25 JULY Free your potential through an individual music session 9am-10am, 1pm-2pm, 2pm-3pm, 3pm-4pm Drawing Online 4 – 5pm Master Your Time Management 4 – 6 pm Intuitive Art making as a way to connect with your Inner Self 6 – 7pm SUNDAY 26 JULY Drawing Online
- THE CHIPI am currently working on this project, The Chip with the aim to encourage self-expression, and invites individuals to call or text +447946722312 and leave a message. Messages will only be heard and seen in an exhibition held in 5 years time. More information slide to the next photo. Dont forget to leave your message ☎️
- Ha Ha Art FestivalHa Ha Art Festival 19th -21st of March 12pm-6pm Part of the Telegraph Hill Festival 2016 – Open Studios Week End The Ha Ha Art Exhibition is a 3 day festival which centres on the theme of ‘happiness’. March is the month of spring, new life & growth! This festival is a voyage of discovery on how to learn new ways of growing your own happiness! The festival is a collaboration between local artists exhibiting work, a hands on workshop called ‘Everybody Paint With Mudness’ led by a local artist
+ View all
Projects credited in
- To be Young, Gifted, Black and QueerEditorial and Interviews for IntoMore Art Direction // Darkwah Kyei-Darkwah & Peter Fingleton Photography // Peter Fingleton Casting & Styling // Darkwah Kyei-Darkwah Grooming // Shamirah Sairally Models // Kobe Darko Darkwah Kyei-Darkwah Josh Rivers Otamere Guobadia George Adje Meshach Henry 'X' Luis Skitini
- David Blank & PNKSAND - FOREPLAYDavid Blank & PNKSAND + ilromantico FOREPLAY Directed by Delia Simonetti Art Direction: Stefano Libertini Protopapa Production: THE BLINK FISH & FLUIDOSTUDIO Executive Producers: Lorenzo Majno Antonio Guarrella Stefano Libertini Protopapa Delia Simonetti Production Assistants: Alberto Camardella Enrico Zanetti Camilla Solombrino 1st AD: Alessia Boni Director of Photography: Alessandro Ubaldi 1st AC: Rodolfo Rozza 2nd AC: Martina Zerpelloni Gaffer: Roberto Muratori Best Boy: Luca Partini
+ Show more
I have worked in St Patrick’s Primary School running weekly workshops to teach young pupils in year 6 how to sew for 9 months. I prepared, planned and delivered lessons for the workshops mentioned above with a class of 30 children aged 9 and 10 years .I encouraged children to bring their own materials and the school also provided the materials required. I had planned the project and sessions-sticking with curriculum criteria-tied into learning. I was required to see the project through from beginning to end. I covered key stage 2 and the national curriculum target in Art and Design.
- Visual Arts
Upper Second Class HonoursBA Fine Art