Filip Pomykalo is a London based graphic designer and illustrator from Zagreb, Croatia. He graduated from the MA Graphic Media Design course at the London College of Communication, UAL. With more than 9 years experience within the field of branding and the medium of print, he now works as a freelance senior designer in creative studios and agencies across London, including Pentagram, Mother London, and Design Studio. As a versatile designer he was involved in projects for diverse clients from a variety of industries, ranging from art institutions, fashion, restaurants, automotive, and many other. He has been awarded with several art and design awards and his work was displayed on exhibitions throughout Europe including the UK, Germany, Netherlands, and Switzerland.
- PS*ZelmanovicP.S. Zelmanovic are full service photography and production specialists in Croatia with an added value of a studio space that are focused on creating and translating refined ideas into visual and marketable narratives through photography and video. They help makers and brands implement meaningful brand imagery by developing informed and relevant visual concepts.
- Beauty POSBeauty POS is a startup aimed towards developing a SaaS for managing finances, employees, inventory and pretty much everything a beauty salon owner would need. Beauty POS is grounded in reality and believes that actions speak louder than words, but they are also a brand with a strong voice and connection to the customers and users. The tool really works and the brand stands behind it without a doubt, but they also want to engage small business owners on a more personal level they can identify w
- Book Cover Series — Tatjana DivjakDesign for a series of book covers for Tatjana Divjak, a Croatian based life coach, motivational speaker, soft skills trainer, storyteller and author of the presented four books in the field of personal development. A special mention and thanks goes to the amazing HOT Type foundry for providing their Punta Display typeface for this project, which was a perfect fit with the high contrast illustrations depicting the topics of the books.
- BARBA RestaurantBARBA [’ba:bə - Dalmatian colloquial expression for uncle, old gentleman, old man, man of the sea, fisherman] is the place in Dubrovnik where one can experience tradition, local flavor, Dalmatian spices and aromas wrapped in contemporary Croatian design. Fusion of past and present is presented in fast&affordable high-quality local cuisine and relaxed atmosphere. Barba - prime gourmet spot for on-the-go fish & seafood dishes in Dubrovnik. Coauthors: Marita Bonacic and Negra Nigoevic
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Interview with David ToopA growing interest in multi-sensory design, the quest for more immersive sound technologies and the emerging development of synaesthetic marketing led me to explore and analyse the visual and the audio layers in the realms of motion graphics and moving image. In particular, the importance and the possibilities of the audio layer tend to be neglected in visual communication. In this interview professor and musician David Toop discusses the relation of sound with the other senses in a visual-cent
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Wayfinding Design
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Art Direction