+ Show more
- IMPRINTIMPRINT is a visually experimental dance film that raises questions surrounding our relation to the self. Through a jagged, introspective performance by Erin Hughes, the film expresses a continual and confused tension of opposites. In a flood of curious urgency our dancer attempts to pull back the layers of herself in order to unearth a deeper truth. She begins interacting with these undiscovered edges of her being, yet every time she gains a sense of supposed clarity it shifts and slips from he
+ View all
Projects credited in
- LoveBook Music videoThis is the start of the video for my song LoveBook, which will be released under @saffronrecords on my debut EP project Watch The World In Detail. These are some stills that I took of my collaborative partner Fleur Adderley dancing in the hills of Dorset. Here is the link to the song : https://soundcloud.com/hanahanah/lovebook
- @ HomeI am working on an ongoing illustration series collating images of individuals at home during the current situation. What image represents your lockdown experience? As the project is still ongoing submissions are welcome! Email an image with an 'at home' aesthetic to email@example.com to be included. Hope everyone is staying safe and is doing well.
- Atulya x Arcca Magazine'Window to Brixton' series now up on the Arcca Magazine's website! Arcca is a beautiful curative space that came to life during the lockdown period, an 'Isolation Creation'. Young artists from various industries share their work and thoughts. Spaces like Arcca that support growing art will always have my heart.
- Everything's Going To Be AlrightJune 2020. The world is in lockdown, police keeps killing POC, Brexit is becoming effective, London's rioting. An insight into contemporary history and politics by a protesting writer. COPY LINK IN BROWSER TO READ FULL STORY! https://www.arccamagazine.com/creative-writing
- any segment magazine issue 01 previewDuring a time where recognition for artists is becoming harder and harder, even when the market is saturated with such talented people, I decided to create a side project in order to give people wider recognition and deserving publicity associated with their fabulous work, a project that included a celebration of the modern art world and all the perceivable delights that come with it. It was also started in support of charity, for those who may be suffering the most at this moment. In the first52
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Magazine Editing
- Film Editing