I believe to be a creative professional, learning how to live in the brand, marketing communications, campaign management and creative production. My experience includes management of international, multi-faceted projects across all mediums. My objective is to create amazing work with talented people bringing fun and energy to everything i do and always with a green consciousness. I am now leading the overall direction and leadership for the Los Angeles based nonprofit organization Earth League International’s fundraising, donor relations, and media development as Head of Communication.
- SILICON VALLEY NO_CODE LIFEThe hybrid nature of No_Code (craftsmanship/technology) coincides with the original DNA of Silicon Valley, and this is the reason why we decided to carry out this investigation. Delivered through a new tool to discover the true nature of Silicon Valley: known as one of the most protected areas in the world, the book aims to lift the mystery that surrounds it, documenting its daily life. The 190-page book, published and distributed by Rizzoli International, available from March 23rd, 2021 in the
- FLOATING PIERS - CHRISTO AND JEANNE-CLAUDEhe Floating Piers was first conceived by Christo and Jeanne-Claude in 1970. It was Christo's first large-scale project since Christo and Jeanne-Claude realized The Gates in 2005, and since Jeanne-Claude passed away in 2009. As with all of Christo and Jeanne-Claude's projects, The Floating Piers was funded entirely through the sale of Christo's original works of art. After the 16-day exhibition, all components were removed and industrially recycled.
- PEAK OUTLOOK PROJECT - MT EVERESTPeak Outlook initiative, the company’s long-term commitment to preserve the world’s most extreme mountain environment stemming from Bally’s ties to its Alpine origins and mountain heritage. This project debuted Bally’s sponsorship of a clean-up expedition to Mount Everest, collecting two tons of waste and debris from the world’s most renowned mountain. Led by Dawa Steven Sherpa, and his team of experienced climbers, the clean-up collected a ton of waste during a first phase ascending between B
- VANESSA BEECROFT x KENYE WESTBeecroft’s métier is humanscapes, installations of individual humans who, en masse, contemplate the audience contemplating them. The casting of those individuals and the clothing they wear serve to inform the subject that Beecroft is exploring. Broadly this subject is human difference—difference in shape, difference in color, difference in gender—and our perception of it. First in the conventional contemporary-art world, then working hand in hand with the most well-known fashion designers.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- 'Theo Walcott' for Jocks & NerdsTheo Walcott for Jocks & Nerds magazine Issue 24 I styled longest serving Arsenal footballer player, Theo Walcott for the Autumn issue of Jocks & Nerds magazine. The shoot took place at Sopwell House in St Albans. Photographs by David Goldman / Grooming by Ben Talbott @ The Wall Group Brands include: Boss, Burberry, Canali, Caruso, John Smedley, Helbers, Hermès, Joseph, Matchesfashion, Moncler, Mr Porter, Prada, Rag & Bone, Sunspel
+ Show more
- Public Relations
- Event Organisation
- Production/project Management
- Budget Control