After 5 years managing and executing live events, video production and product launches for huge brands like Nike, HTC, Nikon & Volvo - I'm looking for a new adventure, new team, fresh projects and brands to work on. Would love to expand my horizons and learn new skills on my next venture.
- O2 - Wear The RoseAs part of O2’s sponsorship of the England ruby team, the 'Wear the Rose' campaign encourages the wider community to get behind the team in the lead up to the 2015 World Cup in England. Produced a series of short edits with the England Rugby team to get us closer to the players both on and off the pitch giving us insight into what it’s like for them to ‘Wear the Rose’ In addition, we produced various edits working with the women’s England rugby team, various music artists, such as Take That an
- Nikon - I Am DifferentNikon was a project about photographers and the challenges they face and the length they go to get their shot and express their individual creativity. We picked 6 of the leading photographers in their sporting fields and created 3 short videos about them. I worked as a leading producer on this, working closely with the director and client. I was responsible for finding locations, talent, athletes and managing all aspects of shooting logistics, including all budgets met targets. Saw this project through, and consultated on all edits and grading.This project was delivered successfully on time and have had repeat business since. Production budget: £50k + Surfing with Timo Jarvinen - https://vimeo.com/136313641 Mountain Biking with Dan Milner – https://vimeo.com/139697037 Snowboarding with James Bryant - https://vimeo.com/145117512 Road Cycling with Olaf Pignataro – https://vimeo.com/139360403 BMX with Duncan Smith – https://vimeo.com/143776673 Skateboarding with Daniel Wagner – https://vimeo.com/141916146
- Nike SB - European SEriesFor the second year running I worked on the 3 stops that make up the Nike SB European Series – Comprising of the Barcelona AM, the London AM and the Berlin Open. It is biggest AM and Open skate series across Europe all hosted at Nike SB skate hubs. Responsible for comms and PR to core media, we produced a series of teaser edits prior to all events, integrating key local athletes, produced and distributed video and imagery post event and, in regards to the London AM, I was responsible for the fu
- HTC Skatepark at SelfridgesTo run alongside the Selfridges Board Games campaign we built a custom pop-up skate park within the Selfridges Hotel event space. London’s biggest indoor skatepark was launched with a private party and open free to the public to skate for 1 month. It was very successful, used by 4,500 skateboarders and visited by over 10,000 people in just under 4 weeks. It received lots of praise and media coverage all over the world. As the project manager I was responsible for launch day logistics, running o
- Volvo - First Up, First DownThe First Up, First Down series was 4 edit series of videos which brought together the new Volvo XC60 with world class athletes. The riders were the first to access the locations in a consumer vehicle and then the first to ride their bike/surfboard/kiteboard/windsurf in that spot. Athletes included, Steve Peat (World DH champion) and Olympic Windsurfer, Bryony Shaw. My role on this project was to produce all 4 edits, working with the creative director, client and athletes directly to meet the brief and deliver the idea. Finding usebable locations during Winter prooved challenging for this brief, but delivered above and beyond the call of duty on time and within budget. Budget: £50k Windsurfing with Bryony Shaw www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJpKMI3mF8 Kiteboarding with Steph Bridge– https://youtu.be/s6kF_SH9rXc Surfing with Al Mennie – https://youtu.be/L4MyO5xss7k Mountain Biking with Steve Peat - https://vimeo.com/86126033
- Nike Court ClubNike’s brief was to design and build a tennis space for consumers over the Wimbledon period. Over Wimbledon 2015 3 urban tennis courts in Bermondsey were refurbished with new, bold statement colours, branding and the installation of a temporary retail space and changing rooms to create the Nike Courtclub, with an overall view to engage local communities to play more tennis. The site played host to tennis coaching and demonstrations by top international players including Serena Williams and Roger Federer. As assisting project manager I was responsible for managing elements of the the build (including site management) video production during event launch day and de-rig, including assistant budget management.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Nike SB Euro Series: London AMNike SB London AM was the second stops of the 2016 Nike SB London AM at BaySixty6 Skatepark was the second stop of the 2016 European Series. This gave the skating community a oppotunity to show off their crazy skills and gave the Super Final winner a one way to ticket to the Berlin Open. The competition was held at the recently refitted BaySixty6 and was one of the best skateboarding experiences of the year.
- NIKE CHOMP OLLIE TOURProject manage a European skateboard tour involving the launch of the Koston 2 shoe which took Nike to the road in the Chomp Ollie pizza truck. It visited 16 skate spots across Europe, serving pizza from a customised UPS van (which was imported from the US and customised). As the Project Manager I was responsible for budget, importing and customising the truck, briefing staff and organising all travel and accommodation arrangements and documentation (insurance, health and safety, risk assessme
- Nike SB - European BrandingEach year as part of seasonal directives Nike runs local, European and global events which tie in with retail product drives, global initiatives and specific local campaigns. These events have been under different Nike brands which include: Nike Action Sports, Nike 6.0, Nike SB, Nike Snowboarding, Nike Football and Nike Sportswear. Since 2010 it has been my role to lead graphics for the majority of these events for Nike. Projects have included: The Chomp Ollie Tour, which was based around a pi
+ Show more
Experiential ProducerMother London
My latest project that I’m proud of is the IKEA Sheffield Tour. This was part of a bigger above the line campaign, of which I handled the experiential side as the producer. We brought 16 different ideas to life in and around Sheffield to promote the new store. One of which got a lot of attention from all major advertising online mags and local coverage.
+ Show more
- Project Managment
- Adobe Premier
- Event Mangagement
- Video Photo Production
- Event Experiential Campaign Direction
- Budget Timeframe Management
- Produce Content