Looking for up-and-coming commercials/music video directors in London who would be interested in shooting a spec project on 16mm film
Looking to hear from anyone who wants to gain experience or practice editing fashion editorial video.
Looking to hire a Sound Recordist to help me at 3 x small, socially distanced design events. Message me with your rates.
- Organic BeautyOrganic Beauty by fashion photographer and director Olivia Bossert Make up by Abigail Lemar Hair by Luke Hopkins Model is Lillian Van Der Veer at Premier Model Management Ltd Styled by Sarah-Rose Harrison Cinematography by Fraser Stephen Video Edit Alicja Rymarowicz Video Colourist Marty Webb Shot for Tirade Magazine
- Nowhere To Go (Dir: Ruta Jane)Shot this fashion video directed by Ruta Jane with an amazing crew for rjplatform.com. Head there to see the editorial in full. Director/Photographer Ruta Jane Cinematographer Fraser Stephen Editor Alicja Rymarowicz Colourist Marty Webb Model Cali White Styling Patricia Medici Makeup Charlotte Fitzjohn Hair Sandra Hahnel
- Tango In The Attic // SXSW 2013 TeaserBeen revisiting some old work during lockdown. Especially projects that were never finished. As a bit of a piss-take to make my friends laugh, I put together an edit of some footage taken at SXSW in 2013. Any low key Tango In The Attic fans can slide into my DMs if they want to see the full, uncut and uncensored video in all of its glory.
- Rising‘Rising’ explores our longing for human connection alongside our relationship with space in a locked-down world. Directed by Antonia Luxem, it features Marie Astrid Mence (Ballet Black) with Maxine Kwok (First Violin, London Symphony Orchestra) performing a new composition by composer Darren Bloom. ━━━━━━━━━━━ Culture Mile have partnered with Brookfield Properties and London Symphony Orchestra to bring you two short films celebrating the creative energy of the City. Each film features LSO musi
- Organic Beauty for Tirade MagazineGrowing up, there was a running joke in my family that my mother could never have enough lotions and potions. She has always been, and still is, obsessed with skincare. That’s fully transfered over to me, and since I was 23, I’ve religiously worn SPF 50 on my face every day. I think my obsession also stems from having had pretty bad skin as a teenager, and still struggle with acne now. I wanted to create a beauty story that felt clean, fresh, and bright, in the way that I think most women wish
- ADAM'S PATHWAYAdam's Pathway is a horror/suspense short film set on a day when Adam is battling with himself in order to make a challenging decision. Currently on Pre-Production and looking for a Producer and 1st AD to join our team. Please DM for details. Written and Directed by Yours Truly Cinematography by Fraser Stephen Starring Diana Hübel
- Camera Operation
- Commercial Photography
- Branded Content
- Branded Documentary
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop