Maurice Fred Sines is the director of Sines Parks Luxury Living Ltd located in Surrey, the United Kingdom. He owns both Sines Parks and Leisure Parks luxury mobile home communities. He purchased his first park back in 1997, following in his father and namesake's footsteps. He later opened Sines Park Homes Group and now works from the office in Pilgrims Retreat Park, located in Kent. His primary goal is to create luxurious and comfortable residential and leisure homes for those over 50. Each park offers its residents something different, but all of them boast a tight-knit and friendly community. Fred enjoys helping turn his clients' dreams into a reality. After they retire, they do not have to stay in a noisy city. Instead, they can move to a one of his peaceful parks in the countryside. Fred Sines is a skilled manager and excellent salesman. He is known for his problem-solving abilities and ability to connect his clients to their dream homes. His creativity plays an important role in the life of his parks and residents. He's started parks in beautiful locations, and owns one of the few dog-friendly parks in the region. Fred isn't all work and no play. In his spare time, he greatly enjoys playing golf, driving his luxury sports car collection, playing poker, or traveling to locations such as Dubai. Fred is a man of many interests outside of his business. In addition to being a top notch businessman, golfer, and traveler, Fred is a devoted husband and caring father who loves spending time with his beloved family. To learn more about Fred Sines and keep up with his thoughts visit http://fredsines.co.uk/
- How to Hone Your Public Speaking SkillsPublic speaking is something many individuals struggle with, both inside and outside the workplace. Although it is a very common fear, it doesn’t have to be intimidating. The following are a few tips to help you improve your skills. It’s Normal to Be Nervous You’re not alone in your fear of public speaking. It causes many people to be anxious, which results in physical symptoms like sweaty palms or feeling trembly. Don’t let yourself believe that these are signs that you are doing poorly. Ins
- How to Improve Your Professional WritingThere are many ways to get a competitive edge as a professional in today’s workforce. If you haven’t been brushing up on your grammar skills, then writing is the best way to improve your work skills and competency. Persuasion, clarity, and communication skills are assets that all employers look for. You also have your career ambitions to put into perspective. Getting more from your proposals or requests is possible with better verbal skills. Preparing for your public presentations will allow yo
- Here's Why Skills are Better Than a DegreeFor years and years, we have been told that to make it in this world you must obtain a degree from a university. Although getting a degree is important, having job skills is even more imperative to have a successful career. Employers look more at an employees ability to get the job done instead of which college or university they attended, and here’s why: The Risk of Higher Education In the past, going to university guaranteed a graduate a job. Nowadays, finding a job is much harder than befor
- How to Plan a Business Retreat | Fred SinesBusiness retreats can be an extremely valuable time for both employees and leadership alike. Following this advice will help ensure that you plan a retreat that uses time efficiently and encourages participation. Have a Goal in Mind Plan your business retreat with a specific goal in mind. Many companies have retreats to solve problems that can’t be covered thoroughly in a typical meeting. Others choose to have retreats to develop a new strategy, or simply as a time for employees to relax and c
- Hiking Tips for Seniors | Fred SinesGetting outdoors to enjoy the sunshine and all the beauty that mother nature provides should never be an age restricted activity. Hiking is a wonderful way to enjoy the weather while getting in some exercise. There are many perks to be had such as improving cardiovascular health, increasing blood circulation, and helping with joint pain. While some hikes may be more extreme than others, there are always various ways to go about hiking that is appropriate for someone who may be up in age. The fol
- How To Prepare A Small Home For Winter | Fred SinesThe cold and precipitation seen during the winter season have the potential to wreak havoc on a home. If you don’t live in a community where others can winterize your home for you, you may be able to fix up their homes by adhering to the following suggestions. Install Weather Stripping Weather stripping is a protective covering that adds insulation to doors, windows and any other structure separating the indoors and outdoors. Crevices or cracks that appear in or around these structures could a
+ Show more
DirectorLeisure Parks UK
United KingdomFull Time
At Leisure Parks Luxury Living Limited, Fred Sines prides himself in providing his clients with all they require to turn their dream home into reality. Leisure Parks has over five decades of experience in this industry in Residential or Leisure Park Living. Today he manages four parks across the country, each offering something unique for everyone. Fred's friendly and efficient service is recognised throughout the industry. He takes great pride in being one of the innovators of this niche marketplace. You can learn more about Fred Sines and Leisure Parks UK on their websites.
DirectorSines Parks Luxury Living Ltd
London, United KingdomFull Time
Fred Sines currently works as the Director of Sines Parks Luxury Living Ltd, a group of housing communities located in the southern UK. After saving his hard earned pounds, Fred purchased his first park in 1997, following in his father's footsteps. Today, he works hard to implement his experience in creating places that residents over 50 are happy to call home. Each park, from Somerset to Norfolk, offers its residents something unique. For example, the Iford Bridge Park in Bournemouth overlooks the beautiful and calming River Stour. You can also take the dog for a stroll through the 30 acres of picturesque land that is park of Pilgrims Retreat in Kent. Fred Sines believes that in these places, there really is a perfect park and home for everyone.
- Client Focused
- Client Services
- Business Development
- Client Management
- Project Management
Pitchup.com Award for Outstanding Reviews and RatingsPitchup.comFred Sines was honored to win an award from Pitchup.com for outstanding reviews and ratings achieved consistently in 2018 for his flagship park in Peterborough, Yarwell Mill Country Park.