A passionate believer in the power of video and visuals. Currently owning the video and stills production at global youth travel brand, Contiki. Having worked across multiple lifestyle brands including travel, beauty and fashion, I bring a merged experience of production, influencer & talent management, creative copywriting and PR.
- Tastemade X Contiki: Brand Video CampaignLisbon's food scene is definitely worth exploring and is just one of the many reasons why this incredible city should be on your travel bucket list. From some of the best to some of the most bizarre food in Lisbon, this video takes you through the main highlights of eating your way through Lisbon, Portugal. Taste your way around this eclectic foodie city with Chef Priyanka, Tastemade Travel, and our fave Contiki food expert Zach. Which Portuguese dish makes your mouth water? Tell us in the com
- Portugal Brand Campaign: Europe Summer 2020Production and Art Direction for film and photography shoot in Portugal as part of the Contiki Europe 2020 Brand Campaign, in partnership with Visit Portugal. The content highlighted Contiki's Portugal product offering, capturing new experiences and the Contiki friendship value. I produced this shoot, managed talent and directed the videographer and photographer, as well as working closely on post-production. Managed video and stills production. Photography by James Bowden. Video by Luke Pil
- Contiki Find your People: Europe Summer 2020 launchWhat happens when 9 strangers from across the globe meet in Europe to road-test Contiki's new train based product? Love, laughs, unforgettable experiences and lifelong memories. The main focus for this campaign was authenticity: we wanted to authentically represent our new, unprecedented Contiki train trips; we wanted to authentically capture the amazing experiences our travellers can do on them; but we also needed to capture those genuine, funny, or silly in-between moments that occured betwe
- Out of Office: Powered by ContikiTravel creates stories. Funny stories; inspirational stories; stories about love, frustration and hope – stories about what it means to be young and hungry for adventure. Out of Office, powered by Contiki, seeks to share these incredible tales from around the world in unique and engaging ways. During lockdown I Producer 6 bonus 'Unusual Circumstances' episodes for Contiki's podcast. Partnering with brands including GoPro, The Dots, LinkedIn, Movember and OkCupid I worked on scripts, outreach a
- Media Project: LOVE Magazine SS16Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design: Media project. To create a mock up cover for the SS16 issue of LOVE magazine. This involved editorial ideas and writing, mood boards, cover model selection, editorial interview drafts, head & sells, designing and creating the cover and inside content and pitching the issue, explaining the reasoning for all content and features. This was a project worked on between 4 people which I personally managed, deligating workload and ensuring deadlines were met. Aswell as this I contributed to the editorial content, creative moodboards and led the pitch - receiving a distinction.
- Business Proposal: Compass (Online lifestyle magazine)Condé Nast College of Fashion and Design Business project: Created a new business start up proposition. I researched, came up with the idea, marketing strategy and created the visuals (using indesign) for a digital newsletter titled Compass. The newsletter is divided into London subregions and is personalised to guide the public to find out about the latest fashion & lifestyle events in their specific area.
+ View all
Global Travel ProducerContiki Marketing Lab
London, United KingdomFull Time
Ownership of Contiki's video and stills production, playing a leading role in the strategy and visual tone of the brand. ◆Ownership and project management of global video and photography production: Storyboarding, scripting content, shot-lists, casting talent, contracts, styling, detailed pre-production itineraries, venue recces, travel logistics, creative direction on-shoot, post production on edits. ◆Management of the video team and all freelance editors: Organising resource and timelines whilst ensuring outputs/projects meet the brief and the brand's visual TOV. ◆Working closely with the global content marketing team to ensure continuity of content and placement across editorial, social and brand messaging. ◆Working closely with other sectors of the brand including regional operations and marketing teams. These relationships are key to coordinating on-location shoots, and prioritising and delivering regional content requests in a timely manner. ◆Managing the global content marketing budget, ensuing all shoots, freelancers and platforms are within budget. ◆Experience in attributing campaigns to sales performance. ◆Outsourcing and building key relationships with content creators, influencers, photographers and videographers.
Communication & Marketing ExecutiveContiki Marketing Lab
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Multitasking across production, PR, editorial and product copywriting for Contiki's global marketing team. ◆Pre-production & running of global photoshoots. ◆Editorial idea generation, writing around 10 articles a month to support the monthly editorial calendar, campaigns, product launches and reactive content. Distributed on Contiki's content site, six-two. ◆Working closely with regional PR teams on developing global communications activity, writing press packs, releases and contributing to seeding stories. ◆Additional copywriting for the Contiki website, brochure, landing pages and email, amongst more.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Travel Photography
- Content Creation
- Creative Production
- Video Production
- Editorial Copy
- Public Relations