You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Management of MD’s staff reporting line including: o collating all relevant documentation for annual appraisals o creating and updating a succession plan database using excel o approval of annual leave, sick days and TOIL earned o ensure leavers have all relevant documentation and assisting with reference requests • Extensive management of multiple diaries • Booking weekly travel between the London and Montreal offices for senior management • Liaising with finance to ensure all invoices are approved prior to payment • Liaising with studios to ensure contracts are dealt with in a confidential manner • Proof reading contracts • Processing company credit card and personal expenses • Preparation of meeting agendas and updating documentation after meeting completion • Presentation preparation including • Liaising with international studios to set up multisite meetings • Management of the company library which includes: o Ordering and logging new DVD purchases o Purchasing online assets for current and upcoming projects o Barcoding all new scripts • Assisting the Art Department with client deliveries ensuring all artwork is correctly formatted and accompanied watermark using Adobe Photoshop and WatermarkPro • Working closely with the editing department to organise film screenings • Organisation of filming and coordinating interviews for company advertising reels and staff film presentations • Helping the marketing department with the organisation of company events including annual summer party of 500 staff members, staff awards and prizes.
• Inputting department hours into timesheets for HR approval • Liaising with HR on upcoming candidates • Diary management for the senior creative teams • Coordinating travel both international & domestic • Producing presentations using PowerPoint • Liaising with project management on creative briefs and booking designer’s time for the work • Working alongside project management to organise freelancers • Managing staff annual leave • Being a creative representative for PR by collating all creative files for press releases • Acting as the company charity ambassador to organise internal fundraising events • Assisting with the organisation of company events including: o monthly all agency meeting o annual summer and Christmas Parties • Management of all company meeting room bookings • Coordinate internal meetings with staff and external clients • Booking travel for staff and clients • Finance administration including processing expenses raising and management of PO’s using Maconomy • Liaising with various account teams • Providing assistance with campaign pitch set ups • Organisation of hospitality requirements and in house social events Working with the company charity and assisting in the organisation of all fundraising events
• Responsible for all call handling • Responsible for coordinating an ever changing diary and prioritizing a busy schedule • Coordinating complex international travel and itineraries • Managing emails and flagging important • Personal shopping requirements and running errands • Booking and managing weekly appointments • Financial management including: o Ensuring bills are paid and invoices filed o Dealing with insurance Organising and managing event as well as personal
• Archiving of project files • Administrative tasks including: o Organising team meetings o Logging the teams time and expenses o Arranging travel both domestic and international o Liaising with client requests via email o Managing client and product databases o Taking stock take of warehouse products and ordering when required • Acting as point of contact for suppliers and ensuring deliveries were received on time • Assisting consultants with on-site styling jobs • Coordinated companies social media platforms to create brand awareness • Researching new products and materials • Creating client presentations and mood boards
• Coordinating multiple diaries and managing client bookings • Responsible for management of client database • Ordering and managing studio supplies • Visual merchandising of showroom and ensuring product library is up to date • Liaising with trades people and suppliers to ensure client deliveries kept to scheduled date • Researching new development to help in generating new business for the company