Visionary thinker and doer bringing ideas into reality. -Qualified architect with extensive experience in large scale construction projects ranging from urban design, retail led town center regeneration schemes to UNESCO heritage sites, conservation & planning. Worked on the largest construction projects in the UK and Middle East to include the new Google HQ in King's Cross, Westminster Palace Restoration & Renewal and Jeddah Economic City. -Specialism in data driven design, smart systems, exploratory BIG DATA analytics and technological innovation. -Multi-disciplinary freelancer in creative production & design. -Lighting & set designer focused on immersive and interactive experience curation. -Passionate multi-media artist exploring themes of personal transformation and mechanics of human consciousness.
- Neon Glow- November 2019A mechanics garage and Kombucha brewery by day, and dancing discothèque by night. Mick's Garage by Crate Brewery in Hackney was chosen to host LaDanse's third event for a an intimate gathering. The design concept worked with integrating the existing use of the space into the set design, and bringing in a nocturnal Disco Jungle Kick into it.
- Infinity Lens- October 2019La Danse Orientale was conceived for the love of oriental beats and sophisticated patterns. It was only LaDanse's second project, yet an ambitious project to develop, and build on site within 5 hours only. Infinity Lens is a lighting installation created to simulate and reflect dynamic light patterning. This was done through building a shape-shifting, large scale infinity mirror box, and engaging its reflective surfaces with light projections.
- BigData x Smart Systems x Energy CybernecticsSystemisation of Systems through Cybernetics Efficiency in the use of natural and economic resources has become crucially important in architectural practice. Architects are tasked to design ‘ efficiency’ as well as spatial environments,. How is efficiency procured and maintained is a problem of the Cybernetic order. From the detail scale, that of architectural building material to the urban scale, a great potential lies in the systemization of things. Under the subtheme of Energy, this project
- Galactic Space- June 2019LaDanse des Phéniciens was the very first event to put LaDanse on the map in the Arts & Entertainment industry in London. The brief was to curate an immersive spatial experience which reflects the diversity of the eclectic music and artists playing on stage. The design works on the orchestration of different lighting installations and stage light show
- Smart Systems, Digital Design & Pre-fabrication: towards a non-standard mode of productionInspired by the exploration of boatbuilding and aircraft technology, monocoque structures are looked into as a smart system for prefabricated flat packed buildable packages. Using the latest material design and fabrication technologies, such as CNC cutting, 3D printing, concrete foam, lightweight fiberglass panels. A variety of form finding and structural configurations are explored.
+ View all
Creative/ Art DirectorSelf Employed
Worked on diversity of freelance projects, as art director and production designer to shoots in TV, film, adds, and branding.
Founder/ Art DirectorLadanse
London, United KingdomPart Time
Participated in the inception of the brand and its creative strategy Directed the aesthetics and wrote design guidelines of the brand Assisted in the selection of artists, locations, curation of event themes and locations Art directed and executed the production design of each event, including stage, installations, visual media & lighting. Directed a team of graphic designers, videogrpaher and photographer for live event coverage and promotional content creation. Managed production planning, programme, budget, and controlled cost vs quality Managed on-site works, building and dismantling methods, assisted in stage operations Managed production design resourcing, including suppliers and fabricators, recruited workmanship Implemented and managed health & safety guidelines with venue managers Managed technology strategy for business development Managed client communications with venue and duty managers
+ Show more
- Data Analytics
- Systems Thinking
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Multidisciplinary Design
- Big Data
- Graphic Art
- Fine Art
- Art Direction
- Event Execution
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
Postgraduate Diploma Professional Practice in ArchitectureLondon Metropolitan University
- London, United Kingdom
Contract Law & Practice Management Contract bidding & Administration Project execution, management and planning Working with Legislative framework and regulations
Diploma in Architecture.London Metropolitan University
- London, United Kingdom
Diploma Project on BIG DATA and smart cities under the direction of smart city research practice CHORA Research on Swarm Intelligence Smart System Design Data Analytics and Visualization Advanced Computer Aided Design.
+ Show more