Programme Director with an entrepreneurial background and a huge passion for the arts and young people. Experience of leading and working with teams on large scale, long-term projects and events, and of development and delivery of both strategic and operational plans. Passionate about finding innovative and forward-thinking solutions to user needs.
Projects credited in
- New Material (Channel 4 x Livity)New Material is an event series created by Livity & Channel 4's 4Talent. It's a youth-led events series aimed at inspiring 600+ diverse young people from across the UK to feel motivated about their future careers within the media industry, and to understand the opportunities available for them at Channel 4. The events will be taking place from September to November in Birmingham, Derry, Nottingham, Leeds, Glasgow and Bristol. I acted as the Events Manager and my role involved sourcing and secur
- Inside Out: Lambeth Country ShowAt the Lambeth Country Show, over two days I managed the market stall at Inside Out. Inside Out was an area set up by Livity consisting of an art installation, market, and stage. It showcased young talent and was organised by young people. Some of the tasks I did include; setting up and taking down the tables, chairs, and banners in the market stall area, allocating spaces to businesses and providing general support, creating a WhatsApp group for communication, helping with business signage and
- Livity presents MADEVolunteered to lead the organising of the art exhibition as part of Livity presents MADE. This involved communicating, organising and updating artists through email and group chat. Liaising with Livity staff to work with equipment, stalls, fashion show & promo & providing general on day support, create placards and help artists set up. Artists at the event included Zafeerah, Tilda, Shay, Ruby See, Rhyan Rhyan and the team BlankFace.
- LOVEBOX, 2018A while ago I told myself that I'd like to photograph a festival at some point this summer. I eventually mentioned the desire on social media, as a way to force the universe to make it happen. Last weekend I found myself at #LoveboxFestival in the midst of pure joy and love. I haven't felt so overwhelmed, grateful and fucking tired in my life. This photography thing has taken me on an interesting ride, and every little step is ridiculously appreciated. I saw Childish Gambino/ Donald Glover, and
- Nominet Digital Neighbourhood - Call to EnterNominet Digital Neighbourhood is a two day training programme to get you your first paid role as a freelancer. You'll develop digital skills, build confidence and gain experience, before being connected to local businesses to get your foot on the career ladder. This opportunity is for young people aged 18 - 24. Training takes place across the following dates, in various locations across the UK: - London: 23rd & 24th July - Cardiff: 30th & 31st July or 1st & 2nd August - Glasgow: 13th & 14th o29
Head of Network
London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for running the business unit that delivers and champions Livity’s social purpose - working with clients to create socially relevant campaigns, addressing business and brand objectives, whilst delivering social outcomes for young people. Responsibilities include developing and delivering a 4-year strategy to increase Livity's youth audience by 30% year-on-year, through the development of a series of talent and transformation opportunities focused on developing upcoming talent, incubating new enterprises and building employability skills. Building and maintaining a UK wide network of young people, providing an engaging platform of opportunities for them to showcase their skills, access funding and an acting as a visible ear to the ground for them to access the latest events, jobs and cultural activities.
Marketing Program Manager
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Managed the development of regional arts projects and events in 18 regions, matching young people with unused or underused space in their local area. Managed regional teams to develop their working practices and programmes, whilst co designing the strategy and approach for each region. Planned yearly content, event campaigns and tours, as well as signing off all health and safety and logistics. Helped to deliver an innovative approach to projects and as a result produced projects such as the UK’s first parking space exhibition and utilised the screens of the BT Tower to exhibit the work of young illustrators.
+ Show more