• Proven ability in creating original successful campaigns with supporting copy for well-known national, international and government customers. • Demonstrated effective ability with CRM systems, HubSpot and Google Analytics to better understand live campaigns using data to derive winning results. • High proficiency in spoken and written English, Italian, Spanish & German languages. • Skilled at working autonomously able to deliver timely solutions to complex issues.
Projects credited in
- The Storefront Salvation GameDespite the fact that a quarter of US malls are predicted to close by 2022, physical shopping is far from dead. But what are the new metrics of success? And how can retailers adapt them before it’s too late? There’s a quick way to check if you have what it takes to be a future-fit retailer – by playing The Future Laboratory's Storefront Salvation Game. See if you will go broke, break even or break the bank in your first year of trading. And if you get a perfect score, you’ll unlock a discount on
- New MasculinityIn the wake of the #metoo movement, it’s clear that today’s mainstream perception of masculinity is broken. But many brands are perpetuating old stereotypes that fail to chime with changing consumer opinion. Our New Masculinity series on LS:N Global shows why brands need to help detoxify masculinity, and how they can diversify the narrative around what it means to be a man in 2018 and beyond.
- Luxury & Hospitality Futures 2018A collective backlash against ostentatious spending is fuelling new anxiety among luxury consumers. Now high-end brands must adapt to a new world view, creating products and services that are more social, accessible and supportive of others. Our Luxury and Hospitality Futures Report 2018 reveals the potential for purpose-driven offerings that respond to the evolved outlook of today’s luxurians, from lab-grown diamonds to cause-driven investing and equitable luxury travel.
- New MasculinityIn the wake of the #metoo movement, it’s clear that today’s mainstream perception of masculinity is broken. But many brands are perpetuating old stereotypes that fail to chime with changing consumer opinion. Our New Masculinity series on LS:N Global shows why brands need to help detoxify masculinity, and how they can diversify the narrative around what it means to be a man in 2018 and beyond. Drawing on this unique research, the New Masculinity report is packed with insights to help reposition
- New Masculinity CampaignIn the wake of the #MeToo movement, many brands are still perpetuating old stereotypes of masculinity that fail to chime with changing consumer opinion. The Future Laboratory's New Masculinity campaign shows why brands need to help detoxify masculinity, and how they can diversify the narrative around what it means to be a man in 2018 and beyond. https://www.thefuturelaboratory.com/new-masculinity-2018
Marketing ExecutiveThe Future Laboratory
- London, United KingdomInternship
Working directly with the head of marketing I created engaging campaigns using customer analytics that led to increased website traffic. Regularly reviewed campaign performance providing report analysis to the senior leadership team utilising my skill in Salesforce, Google Analytics and HubSpot. Assisted with concept design and organisation of both internal and external events. • Derived and established strategies for The Future Laboratory’s digital advertising on LinkedIn and Instagram. • Increased company social media and website traffic by 20%.
CREATIVE COPYWRITERM&C Saatchi
- Madrid, SpainInternship
Led a creative team of two undertaking multiple briefings for El Corte Ingles, Mercedes Benz and Real Betis. Took charge of drafting original copy successfully presenting to senior management and clients. Worked collaboratively with teams across the agency on multi-channel campaigns writing compelling copy and targeted content for clients. • Won two creative pitches for Mercedes Benz. • Produced fans acquisition campaign for The Real Betis Football Team.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Digital Marketing
Bachelor of Arts (BA) ESCP Europe
- London, United Kingdom
Graduated with Honours (2:1) . Three-year management programme embracing training in languages, liberal arts and personal development. Experienced living and studying in London-Madrid-Berlin, gaining proficiency in the three foreign languages and benefitting from academic excellence.